• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Woah wait.. Did I read that right? :eek2: :shock: :anxious: These dolls are going to be available at EXPO?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :anxious:

I currently work for the disney store and I got to see how the dolls looked like in person. For some reason, Ariel wasn't sent to our store, so hopefully she arrives sometime next week. I think some of the dolls were better looking from their pictures. I did not like the way Snow White looked, and I thought Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella looked too much like Barbie. Definitely will be buying Mulan, Belle, Jasmine, & Rapunzel. I want to get Ariel too, but it all depends on how she looks. The dolls are regular sized barbie dolls and are in a fancy case. We only received the sample displays of the dolls. We haven't received any other product from the line yet. They are all going to be released in random order every Monday. I believe as of right now, the dolls will only be available in store and the D23 expo.

Elle, how does the Pocahontas doll look? What is she holding? a Purse? What does the item look like?
Any chance of leaking us a picture of the dolls (especially Pocahontas) if possible? Sorry if it's against the rules to ask something like that here, if it is, someone please let me know!

From the Expo website:

"Disney Princess Designer Doll Collection
At D23 Expo, Disney Store will debut 10 spectacular designer dolls just in time for the holidays. Each classic doll dressed in a glamorous runway inspired gown comes in its own special collector case with a sleeve that showcases the beautiful sketch art created for each one. A limited number of complete sets will be available for pre-purchase at the D23 event, in addition to a special limited edition 25th Anniversary silver Cinderella. As part of the worldwide debut at D23, the dolls will be given to the honorees at the Legends of Disney Awards ceremony on Friday, August 19, where the extraordinary actresses whose voices brought to life many modern-day Disney Princesses including Jodi Benson (Ariel from The Little Mermaid), Paige O'Hara (Belle from Beauty and the Beast), Lea Salonga (singing voices of Jasmine from Aladdin and Mulan from Mulan), Linda Larkin (speaking voice of Jasmine from Aladdin), and Anika Noni Rose (Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog) will be named and honored. Starting August 22, 2011, one new Disney Princess Designer Doll will arrive in stores each week for 10 weeks in a random order not to be revealed to guests until each Monday when they go on sale. An assortment of home products (stationery and mugs) as well as special trend items (t-shirts, cosmetics, and accessories) inspired by the beauty of the new dolls will also be available at D23 Expo. D23 Expo guests will be the first to see these beautiful dolls."

:eek2: :eek2: I had better get my behind there to order them for prepurchase as I do NOT want to be going back and forth to SF every Monday to check out what is new and HOPE I end up with one!!! :eek2:

Thank you for the copy and paste!!! VERY helpful!

Anything about the limit someone can buy? Just thinking if someone is going and they take of list of people who want what, is there going to be a limit of one per person????

Love Cinderella!

Vicki

Anything about the limit someone can buy? Just thinking if someone is going and they take of list of people who want what, is there going to be a limit of one per person????

Love Cinderella!

Vicki

Yes, I expect there will be a limit - otherwise the first person in line (with the Platinum / Black AmEx card), could buy up everything, as with most other limited edition releases (including the upcoming Disney Store weekly Princess doll releases), I hope they would do the same "limit 2 per person" - if not, the D23 Expo will become the D23 Riots

Woah wait.. Did I read that right? :eek2: :shock: :anxious: These dolls are going to be available at EXPO?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :anxious:

Oh my wonderful, kind, caring, loving friends who are going to the D23 Expo.......I want those dolls. PLEASE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!! :anxious::anxious::anxious:

Yes, I expect there will be a limit - otherwise the first person in line (with the Platinum / Black AmEx card), could buy up everything, as with most other limited edition releases (including the upcoming Disney Store weekly Princess doll releases), I hope they would do the same "limit 2 per person" - if not, the D23 Expo will become the D23 Riots

Platinum/Black AMEX?????? I so need a friend like that. lolol

Your right, I would assume a limit. Just wondering if it will be one or two. Hmmmm.... Guess we'll wait and see.

Thanks!!!

Steve!

Is anyone, who is going to D23, going to do a co-op on these dolls?

Just a note: The Designer Princess set is a pre-sell, you will not be able to pick up the dolls at the Expo - they will have dolls on display so you can drool over them though :) - the one exception is the Silver Cinderella that is an Expo exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until near the end of the 10 weeks to ship the sets out.

I did take pictures of the dolls. The pictures did not come out well. =( I am not supposed to leak the pictures unfortunately =(

Pocahontas is holding a clutch. And all the dolls have rooted lashes.Rapunzel is holding on to what looks like a mirror and Belle has a rose.

Elle, thank you so much for giving us this information, especially for telling me what Pocahontas is carrying!!!
You made my day, and I've only had 5 hours of sleep--thinking today was going to be horribly exhausting :)

Hi folks been awhile for me here are some photo's of the doll's

*Please note* these photo's were not taken by me but someone else all in all enjoy them,

WOW! These three have to be my favorite, they are beautiful! Thank you SO MUCH Pauly! You are the best! :)

Ahhh I love these! are the extra items like the tote bags Included when you buy the doll or do they cost extra?

I want Ariel and Jasmine! I cant wait to see them in person, I'll decide then if I want any of the other dolls...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back