• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess High Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess High Heels
OMG SHOES!!! LOL I LOVE THEM!!!! and A RAPUNZEL!!!?!?!?!?!??? WOWZERS!!!!! <3

Hey Kelly! .....Let's Get Some Shoes! ;) LoL <3

shoes+kelly.jpg

Last edited:
They look great, but where is Belle's shoe?

So true! Considering that this looks like an OE parks set (based on the backing), I wonder why they did not include Belle. She probably had heels under her yellow ballgown! And they could have designed something really pretty with the rose, too!

ADDED!!! LoL ...Still working on the Titles and Descriptions but here Ya GO!!!

INDIVIDUAL SHOES

[pinpics]90875[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Ariel

[pinpics]90876[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Aurora

[pinpics]90877[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Cinderella

[pinpics]90878[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Jasmine

[pinpics]90879[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Rapunzel

[pinpics]90880[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Snow White

[pinpics]90881[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Tiana

COMPLETE SET

[pinpics]90874[/pinpics]: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Complete Set

pin90874

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE
DESIGNER
PRINCESS SHOES!!!!
If Anyone needs these when it comes time for them to come out
Just ask me and I'll Pick Up Some SHOES for you! LoL <3

Last edited:
Oh Em Gee!! I must have these!! So pretty! Lol I'm never gonna go to WDW if I keep buying pins when I'm trying to sell them. xD

These are of course based mostly on their outfits/fins/seashells/whatever, but you'd think that Cinderella's would at least try to look like a glass slipper... At least the main part of the show should have looked glass-ish/white, right? In any case, I think I do want this set, too!

So smart of Disney to make shoe pins! These are gorgeous! I do wish there was a Belle though.

I hope Christian Louboutin is watching... :)

These are of course based mostly on their outfits/fins/seashells/whatever, but you'd think that Cinderella's would at least try to look like a glass slipper... At least the main part of the show should have looked glass-ish/white, right? In any case, I think I do want this set, too!

That's exactly why they didn't make it a glass slipper. They are designed to look like their outfits not their shoes ;) <3

For all of those making comments about the shoes not being similar to the characters actual shoes (or lack thereof), I just wanted to point out that this line is actually based on the DRESSES (or fins) worn by those characters. They are not meant to be based on their actual shoes.

The more I think about it, the more curious I am why they didn't make a Belle heel. Do they not know who their princesses are by now?

I understand why they didn't include Mulan and Pocahontas in these, but Belle? I don't get that.

I realize that the designs were originally created for another line of products, but why wouldn't they include Belle in that line in the first place?

Plus, seven is such an odd number. They are going to be so difficult to frame.

You know how they used to do the main 6 princesses for most of the sets and jumbos? They should just add Tiana and Rapunzel to everything they do. That way there's still an even number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back