• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney snow globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney snow globe
I have the I wont say I'm in love snow globe. The other herc ones are really rare. I would give my left arm for the hydra snowglobe.

The "I Won't Say (I'm In love)" Snowglobe is the only Disney snowglobe that I own! :) I love it! I someday also want to get the "Go the Distance" snowglobe that looks like a Greek amphora. Someday...!

I need to get out of this thread! Lol. Every time I see people's collections of certain items, it makes me wanna collect them too! I own the Hunchback one that has Esmerelda and Quasimodo on the inside with the gargoyles on the outside. I'd love to collect these as well, but I know it can get pricey :( There are some beautiful ones that people have posted too. That Three Caballeros one is amazing!!!

Update! I now have 2 snowglobes :D
This is my hercules collection
tumblr_mkfbw2pOBb1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

and close up of ny newest snowglobe, the hydra - zapped to me by the crazy kind Rasputin. It emits a reddish glow and smoke and plays I can go the distance.
tumblr_mkdvb2HBLA1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

To my knowledge these are the following hercules snowglobes out there (ofcourse I would like them all :lol: )
The hydra vs hercules
the i wont say im in love
a tiny one with hercules in
the one that looks like a vase!
and one of meg and hercules standing in a courtyard
I know hades features on atleast one villain globe

anyone know of any others?

Oh my gosh! Congrats on the Hydra, that one looks amazing!!

There's this one where Hercules is all cool looking on the side!

Ok, I actually just across what I'm now calling my grail snowglobe! It was listed on the bay as Kiss the Girl. Yep, you guessed it, Ariel an Eric in the boat under the tree!! Must have!!

Ok, I actually just across what I'm now calling my grail snowglobe! It was listed on the bay as Kiss the Girl. Yep, you guessed it, Ariel an Eric in the boat under the tree!! Must have!!

oooo That is a good snow globe! Congrats.... There are 2 versions of that snow globe and I wish I have the one

As i was saying the one with one tree...mine has the two trees instead. I did manage to snag my Grail which hasn't been shipped yet....the 20th anniversary of the little mermaid snow globe! I will have to post pictures once it comes in.

Anybody know the best way to post pictures? Mine always comes out really small or really big.

As i was saying the one with one tree...mine has the two trees instead. I did manage to snag my Grail which hasn't been shipped yet....the 20th anniversary of the little mermaid snow globe! I will have to post pictures once it comes in.

Anybody know the best way to post pictures? Mine always comes out really small or really big.

I always post photos with http://photobucket.com/ then the most of the time arren't to big. I'm curious about the Little mermaid globe!

I have two Little Mermaid Snowglobes, this Kiss the Girl one
photo

which came with this pin
photo

and I have another one with seahorses, I'd post another poor quality picture but its in its box and behind a pile of boxes filled with pins :)

The pictures aren't great, sorry about that, if they aren't showing the album is here (http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1692207677) and if anyone knows how to get the water to be more clear in your snowglobe please do share

I have two Little Mermaid Snowglobes, this Kiss the Girl one
photo

which came with this pin
photo

and I have another one with seahorses, I'd post another poor quality picture but its in its box and behind a pile of boxes filled with pins :)

The pictures aren't great, sorry about that, if they aren't showing the album is here (http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1692207677) and if anyone knows how to get the water to be more clear in your snowglobe please do share

your images arent working for me, so here is the snowglobe from your images, hope you dont mind
167740898c60a153cafd76ffb24716d98052ec049a324c982f20bdbc52c50dbe8585774c.jpg

I love Disney snowglobes! Unfortunately, the ones I love are gigantic, and I don't have room for them. Therefore, I own exactly one. :lol: Not my picture, but this is the one I have:

730605752295dca47b52z.jpg

I like this "grail snowglobe" idea. I would really love to own this one some day:
aaaaavuzdnwaaaaaabr3ig.jpg

I did see that Fantasia snow globe and really wanted it but I have moving expenses and can't afford anything else right now. It's a gorgeous snow globe though!

I really love it to. I was lucky enough to get it when it was 50% off! The centaurettes were my favorite part of Fantasia when I was little, so I really wanted it for sentimental reasons. :)

Thanks everyone! You can sell your snow globes in the market place for disney pin forum, and craigslist if you don't like ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back