• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)

keatalex

Doll Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10404430_10153479331025956_4325233348169424219_n.jpg

I hope hope they do all of em!!

anyone got more info?

She is absolutely breathtaking! I need her for my collection. I'm assuming they will only make her, since it is her castle at the Park.

Was just coming to post this as well!!! :eek2: I am already working on getting my hands on one!!! :x: I guess this one was not supposed to be let out of storage yet and they are supposed to be released on July 17th?!? :dunno:

Here is another picture...

o

Last edited:
Does anyone think there's any chance she will be released online? I would love to have her but that's the only way I could buy her. :(

Last edited:
Beautiful doll. It looks like she might have her cape. It's hard to tell. But the dress is the nicest I've seen!

As much as I'm concerned about the price, I'm more worried about the edition size. I would love to see more photos!

Aaargh!!! I wish Disney would release some official information on all these dolls that are being leaked! I can hardly believe it, but after seeing this, I actually want yet another Aurora doll...:drool:

The dresses on last year's LE Aurora dolls are actually prettier, but I would love this as a memento of my trip to Disneyland during the 60th Anniversary celebration. Unfortunately, if these are being released in July, I doubt there will be any left by the time I get there in August. I wish they were "open" limited edition --- if that makes any sense!

Last edited:
A source just informed me that she's going to be $120. I don't believe it. She doesn't have the detailing for that amount. I mean, versus her Diamond Edition release, this pales in comparison. Still gorgeous, but not $120.

The dresses on last year's LE Aurora dolls are actually prettier, but I would love this as a memento of my trip to Disneyland during the 60th Anniversary celebration. Unfortunately, if these are being released in July, I doubt there will be any left by the time I get there in August. I wish they were "open" limited edition --- if that makes any sense!

According to FB page, it will be released on July 17th park only and sold for about $50.

I find her skirt very pretty, and it would make a nice souvenir from disney
and, but it's just her bodice and arm gloves that's putting it off for me.

According to FB page, it will be released on July 17th park only and sold for about $50.

I read the message from the buyer. Apparently she got it at $46 for an "extreme discount," but I doubt they'd give her a 61.67% discount.

I read the message from the buyer. Apparently she got it at $46 for an "extreme discount," but I doubt they'd give her a 61.67% discount.

I see. But $120 seems too much. If you take a closer look at the quality of the clothes, you'll find it is better than classic doll's but really not very detailed as traditional 17" LE Dolls.

I completely agree. I suppose now we just wait until we get an official announcement. I wonder why they chose to make her 17"?

Okay, so I'm not sure if you guys noticed but the doll looks very much like the Aurora in Pink! The eyes are slanted the same way and I also noticed the hands. If you look at the hands, the fingers are parted the same way as my 17" Aurora. So my opinion? It is a 17" doll with a cheaper plastic box like Cinderella.

Okay, so I'm not sure if you guys noticed but the doll looks very much like the Aurora in Pink! The eyes are slanted the same way and I also noticed the hands. If you look at the hands, the fingers are parted the same way as my 17" Aurora. So my opinion? It is a 17" doll with a cheaper plastic box like Cinderella.

Imo they're probably making the 17" LEs more available? Kinda like they did with the prince classic dolls. Just a theory. That would be a great way for people to get some articulated 17" dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back