• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland 60th anniversary limited edition doll(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone offered to pick her up and ship her to me for $160, but I just wasn't willing to pay forty extra dollars. I'm about to be a college student, and that's not going to work out. I wanted her desperately, but I'll get her on eBay in the future, when I can afford it.

I still cannot believe she's $120.

Does the $160 include the cost of shipping? If so, that's not a bad price. Shipping is going to be $20-40, depending on how far away from CA (but still within the US) you are.

If it doesn't include shipping, it still isn't a bad price. $119.95 + tax = $130. So $30 to cover the inconvenience of having to brave the long lines isn't that bad. Fees takes out $5-6 off the $160 so it really is only $154~ish.

11698673_471963152972444_3764814736480936776_n.jpg

11693978_10206076323378389_606931759112854998_n.jpg

20413_10206076323618395_8293191142279431221_n.jpg

I can't see any limitation number written on the box? Is she limited to the park but unlimited inside the park?

She's stunning, but not worth more than the heirloom Auroras, the box isn't as nice. She's a lovely keepsake for the anniversary though if you live close or are on holiday in LA. My favourite Aurora is still the pink 17 inch one though and I prefer Aurora in blue but the pink one is just lovely with the roses.

I also picked her up this morning from the Downtown Disney store. I skipped out on the two variants from last year and Phillip was getting lonely without his counterpart. Has Anyone unboxed her yet? Just wondering if there is a certificate of authenticity packaged inside.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the COA! Its right behind her in the box, so you have to get pretty far in the deboxing process to find it.
(sorry for large pic, not to savvy when it comes to posting pictures haha.)
2d8022t.jpg

Last edited:
She is beautiful! Will there be more dolls for the Diamond Celebration? So far it's this Aurora & the 12" doll that looks like Alice, right? ;-)

Apparently WOD is getting more today (whenever that is for America, the day after first release) This comes from a friend who saw boxes of dolls marked as Aurora there so it may be likely but its up to you guys if you check on it, she couldn't get them to confirm yes or no so it's just a chance....

I'm imagining that they put out 100 a day in each store, so 300 each day for 10 days at least? Wishful thinking?

I think this Aurora is very beautiful and I love the dress so much. The only flaw in my opinion is the necklace. Doesn't look so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back