• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland BATB line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland BATB line-up

indy8888

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We were just got home from Dowtown Disney (california). There is no one in line BUT when we got there at 8:30 AM there were people in line with blankets. Our friend had been waiting for us to show up so he was over by the line up behind Rain Forest. While he was standing there waiting for us, Security showed up and told everyone that there would not be early line up for tomorrow's pin release and to leave and come back tomorrow at 5:30 AM. Everyone dispersed. When we walked by going in, someones folded up blankets were on the bench but the blankets were gone when we came out and no one was there.

Disneyland is a business. And it is Thanksgiving Day. They don't want people with chairs and sleeping bags looking homeless on their property. Especially during peak days like this.

Good for them for telling people to leave.

Last edited:
Thank you for the "eyes on" update that there is no line as yet. It is appreciated.

As to security, good for them holding to the rules... But I a sure that tonight, as indicated by MASTER, that they will stop making people leave after a certain time.

they always discourage the line formation before 6 am. the security guards always pass by and give the same old darn speech, "Since your already here we will let you stay. Please make sure not to fall asleep on the floor and remain sitting the entire time. thanks you!" THE LINE WILL BE THERE SOON THATS FOR SURE. THIS PIN RELEASE WILL BE THE BEST ONE SO PLEASE SHOW UP BEFORE 6AM.

Well, we will see. I think they (Downtown Disney) closes at midnight or at one a.m. So, who knows how the lines will be. Is anyone else planning midnight and hover?

this pin release is giving me high levels of anxiety. I need to take some pills to reduce my anxiety and a long gym work out. I am not one to be crazy but this pin is hot bc it has a beast. the beast is quite sexy

You are so funny with your "pins are sexy" thing! I love it.

Anxiety... go work it off. :)

I am betting that the security starts letting folks stick around after dark. Someone offer them a turkey leg!

what about the 2nd back up line that is starting over there??? :anxious::anxious:

Apparently my friend just spoke to a CM and they told her that the pin release was delayed (weird...). I just called and she said it was still on but not to show up before 6 am. Respectfully, I don't trust what Guest Services tells me anymore. I just have never gotten a straight answer from them or even a correct one the last couple of times that I've called and asked a question. I'm just going to stick to my original plan and hope for the best :\

Its sucks that no one has a definate answer. Im still planning on showing up tonight at 7. Ill wait in my car if i have to. If they stick with letting everyone show up only at 6 the dash for the line will be dangerous. Once again goodluck to everyone.

I'm glad security sent everyone away. To non-pin people a line of people in sleeping bags does look unseemly. If you want to line up the night before after everyone has gone, fine, but not in the middle of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back