• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland BATB line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Todd. I am running an autograph signing with Paige O'Hara (the voice of Belle) on Dec 15th at Frank and Son collectible show in the city of industry. If anyone is so kind to let me in line with you i will offer 2 free autographs at the signing. I am also offering 2 autographs in exchange for 1 beauty and the beast piece of movie pin. I will be away from the computer so you can call or text me at 714-588-7864.

Wishing all the best to everyone braving this release today! I wish I was driving distance to be there as I'm sure it will all be worth it!! :hsd:

My bed is super warm, comfy, and there is no fog rolling around it. I love it! But if you guys are willing to wait in the freezing cold, you have earned these pins! Have fun at the release!

Oh. And if they come out with a surprise villain release, can someone be super cool and pick me up one?! Please?!

Have fun this morning!

:banghead:NEVER. NEVER. NEVER again will i camp out. It was fun to talk and all. But this is incredibly freezing!

How are all my peeps doing????? Li, Steve, Donna, Lenny????

You guys alive??????

Wish I had the ability to be out there with you all, but man, just can't handle that kind of anxiety anymore. :-(

Thinking about you guys though.....Want an egg mic muffin or sausage mc muffin????

Vicki

They're getting ready to move the line over to rain forest and start breaking down into smaller groups. Last I checked, looks like way more than 400 in line!

Thanks Steve. Needless to say, best of luck to all DPF friends who braved the cold & the night to get their shiny pins. I hope you will all get wonderful scenes and will have an awesome kick-start to Holidays.

dang, i got hardcore food coma and passed out early. Sad i might not be able to get one of these! So does know if all the wristbands been given out for Pin traders? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back