• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland BATB line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
check your passes and your blackout dates we thought our passes were blacked out here at WDW and there is no black out for thanksgiving just xmas. best of luck

It is confirmed the first line is already packed atleast 60 people. the 2nd line should be starting soon as more people trickle in early. Its the honest truth. goodluck everyone!

Well I'm not going to be able to go. My dad is retired law enforcement and since I would have to drive an hour to get there on the freeway he does not think it would be wise for me to go down there. So if anyone can help me out I would be most grateful. I can pay you as soon as tomorrow afternoon. Or if anyone likes any of my traders I'm willing to over trade for this. I'm so bummed that I can't go... This is my all time favorite Disney movie. I consider this now my grail pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back