• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland BATB line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland BATB line-up
I can't imagine with the issues at WDW yesterday tht it helped you guys out there today. Complete madness!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! Cannot wait to see if you guys get different scenes!!!

Any updates on if all the pin traders wristbands have been given out? Planning on leaving my house soon, but just wanted to make sure there are wristbands left. thanks!

just got home from the release...LOTS OF AMAZING SCENES unfortunately I wasn't one of the fortunate ones but I did get a pair of decent scenes

Did Fly N Buy run out before all those with wristbands got through the line? Saw some people we recognized from near the end of the Fly N Buy line being led backstage at LGM right before 1PM.

Did Fly N Buy run out before all those with wristbands got through the line? Saw some people we recognized from near the end of the Fly N Buy line being led backstage at LGM right before 1PM.
I know that Fly N Buy didn't run out before 1:00, because there were 14 pins unclaimed when I got in the "leftover" line around 10:00/10:30 this morning. By 1:00, there were only four left. If the CMs had not limited us to one pin each, I would not have received one. Very close call, and I am never ever doing this again. (I was in line at 6:30 this morning with no luck.)

I know that Fly N Buy didn't run out before 1:00, because there were 14 pins unclaimed when I got in the "leftover" line around 10:00/10:30 this morning. By 1:00, there were only four left. If the CMs had not limited us to one pin each, I would not have received one. Very close call, and I am never ever doing this again. (I was in line at 6:30 this morning with no luck.)

You could start getting in the stand-by line that early? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back