• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
image110.jpg

Adding myself to the list of people who love and will be searching like crazy for that Anna... lol

Omg!!! It has Olaf on it! Ill do anything to get this pin!!! Please let me know if you will have one for trade!!!

Oh, okay. I'm going to go Google it. :lol:

Edit: Oh! It doesn't air in the US. That explains why I've never heard of it.

Last edited:
I wish I was there when the Frozen pin came out, so I could have a decent trader! Nevermind, at least I'll be there when the Princess crests are released so I can pick them up :)
Also anyone else who collected the Dreams set thinking that the New Years pin would kind of fit in with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back