• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )
Finally!!! I was wondering when that Merida pin would be released.
Also that Anna pin is awesome!

I think the New Years is super cute and will definitely try my best to get my hands on all 3 released on that day. Especially the locket, seeing how all the others have turned out...

Beautiful pins coming out in December. I am happy to say I only need the Mulan pin x2. Please take a look at my traders if you think you may get one for trade. Thanks all!

"I don't see what all the fuss about that Anna pin is? I NEED THAT VIOLETTA PIN!!!" said nobody ever :lol:

Jumping on the bandwagon for that Anna pin -__- Sigh...why did the snow gear outfit have to be so awesome!

Yeah, not loving any of them. I suck! It's a pity Disney blocked out EVERY FIZZING WEEKEND IN DECEMBER for my annual pass.

I'm not sure that I love that Tink is the last locket. I have the other 11 and they're gorgeous and I'm obsessed with this series... I know we were one princess short of a calendar year for this collection, but Tink is a strange choice. I almost would have rather they ended the series with Merida.

AND I just realized the locket is being released exclusively at Pueblo Trading Post (in the park) on the same day as the Frozen LE pin, which means it's going to be a beast to get!!

Gotta love those OE shield pins though!! Anna is cute, but I'm grateful we decided to not collect Frozen! Very anxious to see next year's previews, which I can only assume will be available at the Noel de Raiponce event! Thanks for posting!! <3

EDIT: Also noticed that there's no "Good Luck/Bad Luck" pin this month - I'm no longer collecting them, but I thought that was a monthly release, too?

Last edited:
I can pick up OE crests for trade, as I am there December 14, I wish I could look at your guys trades lol but the Pinpics links are gone...just message me! Sorry I have also no idea how to get the Anna pin, a friend of mine might be trying for me, but keep the second one herself for sure ;)

I can pick up OE crests for trade, as I am there December 14, I wish I could look at your guys trades lol but the Pinpics links are gone...just message me! Sorry I have also no idea how to get the Anna pin, a friend of mine might be trying for me, but keep the second one herself for sure ;)

If you manage to get a Merida for trade, I would be interested in trading!

Can someone please get me the lanyard so (cute) oh and those Duffy's in the different outfits too. I think where oct/nov releases.

I would go for the frozen if someone could trade me the Elsa stained glass one. Because for the amount of pain/money its going to cost me, it's the only way it'll be worth it, haha. And I know that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back