• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )
The sad part, is that the original art for the pin looks like it did include eye color and brows. They just got lost in production I guess. Such a pity. :(

I'm still trying to find one at a reasonable price. The most I want to pay for it is (reluctantly) $50 but I'm having some trouble.

I think I ended up paying about $63 (inc shipping) for mine :S good luck trying to find it at around $50 I know there are some that you can bid on for around that amount, just have to hope no one else bids on it.

Because of the face fault, I won't be paying anymore that £15 which might or might not ever happen. I'd rather trade for it.

Same here, I'd rather trade than pay for an ugly face. :| I tried trading for it, but most traders wanted stuff like Tangled PODM, or Marquee and such, and that's not worth it to me (if I had any PODM lol). I think I'm gonna sit this one out.

Same here, I'd rather trade than pay for an ugly face. :| I tried trading for it, but most traders wanted stuff like Tangled PODM, or Marquee and such, and that's not worth it to me (if I had any PODM lol). I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
Insane! I've got the main ones I wanted (DSF set) which I bought, I'm happy with those. I'm not going to go crazy for something that isn't perfect.

I hadn't noticed the eyes/face until it was pointed out here and now I can't unsee it! Such a shame as it looked lovely on the poster. No way I'm paying what this is currently selling for on eBay, hoping to trade/get it cheap too!

Insane! I've got the main ones I wanted (DSF set) which I bought, I'm happy with those. I'm not going to go crazy for something that isn't perfect.

I definitely think the DSF set was worth the mark up. They're just gorgeous (and congrats on getting them)! I still feel sorry for not buying them when a lot of people were selling full sets. But this is just crazy. I'm still new to pin trading but I definitely don't think that the DLRP pin is worth a Tangled PODM or something, especially because it's not perfect. And secretly, I'm a bit sad because this is just another unattainable pin for me lol.

I hadn't noticed the eyes/face until it was pointed out here and now I can't unsee it! Such a shame as it looked lovely on the poster. No way I'm paying what this is currently selling for on eBay, hoping to trade/get it cheap too!

I wish it looked more like the poster, it looked great! I also didn't expect the pin to have two layers, I just thought it'd be a flat pin (if that makes sense lol).

It will probably go down in price when folks realize people aren't willing to pay much for the pin due to the fault.

Considering the general response to this pin has been extremely negative and I still see people trying to sell them for $60 or higher, something tells me the pin will drop sooner or later, clearly people are not keeping up with that price or the pins would be sold out by now.

Pictures don't do justice to this pin, it's way more beautiful in reality, it reminds me in terms of the quality the DLP Rapunzel and Pascal pin.

If you collect Frozen pins, you won't be disappointed with it, definitely one of the best with the Jumbo, the Marquee and the DSF surprise release pin.

Good luck to everyone who wants it !

So I found about five people trading it yesterday, but all of them wanted these super rare pins selling around $120-150 (I tried to search on Ebay so I could buy and trade). It's really tempting to just go and buy one on Ebay, but I'll stand my ground. It's Frozen and it's not THAT ugly, but it's still faulty and imperfect to me. I think Turbo and kupo have a very good point, most sellers or traders will realise that this pin is a letdown to most people. At least I hope they will lol. A friend of mine bought it for $65 and received it yesterday, she immediately felt sorry for paying that much.

Good luck, everyone!

The letdown is only 1 problem, I think the biggest challenge this pin will face is the high LE size. Look at the Tangled Xmas pins, I know Tangled is decreasing, but it's undeniable that Tangled I would say is still higher than Frozen (look at the pins maintaining their $700 and higher price ranges) and the LE size was so high on some of them that they're going for not too much. I'm sure after the hype calms down from this pin, it will decrease to at least $50 which I could see myself paying since I could sell a pin for $50 and pick this one up ^_^ and I'm one of the few who needs this pin right now (I need 2, the 1 I need right now is for a trade).

I'd like this one I really love the frame and I'd probably attempt to edit her eyes. But I'm going to wait for the price to decrease and if it doesn't, oh well, I won't get it :)

I'd like this one I really love the frame and I'd probably attempt to edit her eyes. But I'm going to wait for the price to decrease and if it doesn't, oh well, I won't get it :)

I agree, the main reason I'm waiting for the price drop is because there is no way in a very bad place that I'm not going to edit my pin and in case I mess up :p The edited photo just looks too darn amazing imo compared to the mediocrity that is what it actually looks like.

I don't know if they'll follow Tangled step for step, but at this point, Frozen will definitely be the most expensive thing come this time next year I'd think...

I haven't even watched it yet... but I'm pretty sure I won't be wanting to collect pins from it anyhow. I'm sure its a good movie, but I'm not interested in the pins.

Secretly, I hope it will become the next Tangled so the prices of Tangled drop a bit, but that's just wishful thinking lol. I think it depends on the amount of pins they're going to release but I think it's good on its way to be another Tangled.

About the frozen disneyland paris pin. I think that if the price is so high, is not only because it's frozen, but also it's disneyland paris's fault. To get a Limited edition pin's now at disneyland paris, is HELL , now, it's only sold inside the park at the trading pueblo... To get inside the park you have to pay a ticket OR have a annual passeport that are not in a restriction day, so the cheap annual passeport are always in restriction the day of the LE released.

Plus to get your pin, you have to come at 8am, they will give you a bracelet, ticket and a stamp on your hand ( yeah you need everything ) and you have to wait until 10 am for the pueblo to open !!! so already 2 hours in the cold ... Then you have to wait to actually buy you LE pin's... Which is again around 1hour more or less. It's awfully tiring.

And because trading pueblo want to sold out all their LE pin in the morning, if some LE pin are not sold, they made a last chance, in order to push the sold out and of course the sold out happens....

French started to get tired and a bit mad at this. Because you have to get up early, to buy a ticket or a passeport that are not cheap and their you have 3 hours of waiting in the cold to get the pin's! it's hell.

So, yeah the price increased because of this too. A lot of french collectionner starts to give up because , they are no doing that for each LE release! which is crazy.

of course people who waited that long in the cold and sold their other pin won't sold it cheap. I can understand that too. To get a LE pin at disneyland paris is very difficult now and tiring; before I could have the pin by just going at the village. Now, it's not possible anymore. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back