• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )
Just tried looking for it on eBay and cannot find it. How much is it selling for on eBay at the moment? Just wondering if it is worth getting or not as I do agree that it may just be that the picture does not do it justice. The one posted by Olafolaf looks a lot better than the one I originally saw.

Can't find it on eBay either, not that I want the pin... was just trying to find out the price. I don't think its on there at the moment.

Yeah, could be. I've seen some wonky photos, most photos don't do a pin any justice. I think this one is the best I've seen so far:

hv9RToa.jpg

But I don't know. Now that I see it in real life, my excitement has worn off a bit. Maybe it's pretty in real life, but it's not a prioirty anymore for me.

It actually looks much prettier from this angle. This is a pic I got off of FB and I am kinda indifferent if I want to get it now. I think its just the angle but I might wait on it still.

I think it's still a really nice pin... it just needs a little work. If I ever manage to get one I'll be painting in some better eyes- they're way too large to have such little detail.

Yeah, I'm still a bit indecisive too. If I can trade for it I would because it's Olaf, but I don't value it that much atm. That photo does look weird lol, might be the camera flash though.

It looks like they just forgot to add the eye color around the pupil. It would be perfect (imo) if they fixed that. I might be brave and take a sharpie to mine once it comes in. :p

EDIT: The eyebrows are missing too!

Last edited:
Alright, here is the same picture of the pin that was posted earlier, but with eyecolor and eyebrows! Now who here is actually artistic and prepared to do it? I may actually be too scared! :lol:

8267.png

Alright, here is the same picture of the pin that was posted earlier, but with eyecolor and eyebrows! Now who here is actually artistic and prepared to do it? I may actually be too scared! :lol:

8267.png

*raises hand* If I'm able to find a trade for one I'll paint it and post a picture here :) it'll be hard but I've done harder painting jobs before.

8267.png

Wow that looks way better. Yea I would be scared to do it myself too.

I really do like the anna pin, but it's definitely out of my reach right now- I would rather try and invest in getting the marquee or the dsf of the two sisters together if I were to save up that much for one of the frozen pins. I love the eyes and eyebrow adjustment, but I would never be brave enough to try my artistic ability out on a pin - I would end up ruining it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back