• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland paris december flyer ( Frozen limited edition pin )
decemb10.jpg

Oh fogot to say, there is a rumor, that next year a new locket line will be released : the villains lockets.... It just a rumor, but why not, since the locket are huge sucess.

Oh fogot to say, there is a rumor, that next year a new locket line will be released : the villains lockets.... It just a rumor, but why not, since the locket are huge sucess.

Wha-wha-WHAT?!? QUOI??? :lol:

Oh, I hope this is true... I will need each of these lockets if they are released!! Thanks for the info.

oooh, I need that Anna pin, too!! very pretty and finally a pin just of Anna! well, Olaf, too, but he doesnt count. haha

Does anyone know why Olaf is partially blue on the pin? It's almost like he's wearing a scarf or got tied up in a garland? I'm not sure if it's going to be like that on the actual pin or maybe the color is just bad on the flyer.

Gosh, i would if I didn't get a stupid losing raffle ticket :(
Oh man I didn't know they were on raffle! As it stands because I'm on blackout that day I'd have to pay 45 for an advance ticket 54 if I decide to go that day plus a 15€ train ticket, then the pins. So between 60-70 just to get there, they are raising the stakes. Every weekend in December is on blackout and every Saturday normally. It's not fair! I guess I chose wrong but the 365 day pass is over twice the price of the one I bought and I sadly am not made of euros. I just had one of my main machines break so I'll have to sell some pins to just work this month so I think I'm going to have to sit this craziness out.

Oh man I didn't know they were on raffle! As it stands because I'm on blackout that day I'd have to pay 45 for an advance ticket 54 if I decide to go that day plus a 15€ train ticket, then the pins. So between 60-70 just to get there, they are raising the stakes. Every weekend in December is on blackout and every Saturday normally. It's not fair! I guess I chose wrong but the 365 day pass is over twice the price of the one I bought and I sadly am not made of euros. I just had one of my main machines break so I'll have to sell some pins to just work this month so I think I'm going to have to sit this craziness out.

*hugs* That IS not fair of them :( I'm sorry about that. Hope you get your funds soon C:

Does anyone know why Olaf is partially blue on the pin? It's almost like he's wearing a scarf or got tied up in a garland? I'm not sure if it's going to be like that on the actual pin or maybe the color is just bad on the flyer.

My guess is it's a trick to give him a 3D feel with blue shading, as opposed to a grey which may flatten him out. Snow does typically reflect color and the color scheme in this film is much blue...

I just saw what the Frozen Anna and Olaf pin look like in real life and it is not the best. Gotta say really disappointed in the pin, the image did not translate well onto the pin as Anna looks like she has cat eyes which is a real shame as I really was looking forward to this pin. Guess I have to wait for a nice Anna pin to go with the Elsa stained glass pin.

Same here. I want to collect Olaf so I'd want this pin, but I saw a photo on Ebay and it was just disappointing. Especially for $60 or more. The photo on the flyer looked so nice! But I had the same with those Christmas pins from Tangled. They looked nice on the poster, but I got discouraged when I actually saw them irl. Bit of a shame.

Same here. I want to collect Olaf so I'd want this pin, but I saw a photo on Ebay and it was just disappointing. Especially for $60 or more. The photo on the flyer looked so nice! But I had the same with those Christmas pins from Tangled. They looked nice on the poster, but I got discouraged when I actually saw them irl. Bit of a shame.

Do you think it could just be the picture? Maybe the pin looks better in person. Would be good to see more pics.

Do you think it could just be the picture? Maybe the pin looks better in person. Would be good to see more pics.

Yeah, could be. I've seen some wonky photos, most photos don't do a pin any justice. I think this one is the best I've seen so far:

hv9RToa.jpg

But I don't know. Now that I see it in real life, my excitement has worn off a bit. Maybe it's pretty in real life, but it's not a prioirty anymore for me.

Yeah, could be. I've seen some wonky photos, most photos don't do a pin any justice. I think this one is the best I've seen so far:

hv9RToa.jpg

But I don't know. Now that I see it in real life, my excitement has worn off a bit. Maybe it's pretty in real life, but it's not a prioirty anymore for me.

I love it!!!! I reeallly want it hehe

Congrats to everyone who was able to get the Frozen pin! It is great!!! :D Wouldn't mind having one of those to get my Frozen collection going! :lol:

I think the picture of the pin looked much better then the actual pin itself and i agree that the ebay prices are a bit too high. I still really want that pin tho! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back