• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins
Ahh to buy or not to buy...£12?!! Thats so much for someone with no money! :(

Is it going to be worth getting?? Advice??!

-Charlie

Ahh to buy or not to buy...£12?!! Thats so much for someone with no money! :(

Is it going to be worth getting?? Advice??!

-Charlie

I wasn't going to get it when I first saw the price tag. I had imagined it to be £9 at the most. Though I thought that I would probably end up trying to get the set so that's why I decided to buy it.

I wasn't going to get it when I first saw the price tag. I had imagined it to be £9 at the most. Though I thought that I would probably end up trying to get the set so that's why I decided to buy it.

Yeah I'm tempted by the whole set but I don't know if I can cut it really. Might have to try my luck and wait until I have some more money and see if it's still available...

-Charlie

I ordered 2 but they were online way before 9am and i had problems checking out, as the payment servers kept crashing due to being exceptionally busy.....imagine what the tangled release will be like!!! :( I ordered eventually but doesnt make me confident for the next release.....quite pricey too and full price postage!!!!!

I ordered 2 but they were online way before 9am and i had problems checking out, as the payment servers kept crashing due to being exceptionally busy.....imagine what the tangled release will be like!!! :( I ordered eventually but doesnt make me confident for the next release.....quite pricey too and full price postage!!!!!

I kept having problems with my order, took me about ten minutes to get through the whole checkout process. I still haven't received my confirmation email from Disney, usually I get it almost instantly after the Paypal confirmation. Has anyone gotten their email yet?

I kept having problems with my order, took me about ten minutes to get through the whole checkout process. I still haven't received my confirmation email from Disney, usually I get it almost instantly after the Paypal confirmation. Has anyone gotten their email yet?

I ordered mine at about 9.15, but didnt pay through Paypal (debit card) and it went through 100% first time. And I also recieved the confirmation email about 10 mins later.

yes, I got my email reciept. It took me ages to checkout just because it wouldnt accept my free delivery code :( hate paying full delivery at DS.

Good luck to everyone who is attempting to get these beautiful pins. I know how it goes (or went), first with Disney Auctions P.I.N.S. then with DisneyShopping.com ... first the struggle to get your order in and then the anxious wait to make sure that said order was processed (and you didn't get one of the 'dreaded emails').

Oh, and thanks for the explanation (and pictures) regarding the show, Charlie. I was wondering about the coloring and design of the pins (pretty but random-seeming); now that I know it's from a show, it makes sense. :)

yes, I got my email reciept. It took me ages to checkout just because it wouldnt accept my free delivery code :( hate paying full delivery at DS.

It's paid for, and I'm not going to buy the pin and pay postage again. I'll contact Disney if I don't get a confirmation email by this evening. I just thought it was strange as a bought the Snow White pin on Saturday and got the confirmation email at the same time as the Paypal one.

£12 isn't really expensive just how the pin price FROM a DLP price point translates to sterling in the minds of Disney at least not exchange rate.

If these were going to be released in the park, I am guessing they would have been the 13.99 euro pins like the Princess Locket LE pins that are in Paris at the moment. You have to think this is NOT a UK pin, it has been stated by Disney that it is a DLP pin just EXCLUSIVE to the website so it would be DLP prices and would most likely not warrent the half price shipping.

Don't go and complain to disney as they are moving in the right direction, Don't ruin it for the rest of us when you may not be happy, this goes to anyone and everyone, as I said before now, Disney can't do right for doing wrong and will always be in a lose lose situation with pin people if people pick at everything.

To Disney this is a Paris pin, made for the website and paris pins do not have shipping discounts and is NOT a UK release technically so people should remember that.

They opened sales before the announced 9 a.m. start time??

I got 2, I got mine at about 8.59 haha! Really hope I can get the tangled pin! Would love a full set :)! My boyfriend is coming over that morning incase they release them 1 per household so we can try and get a spare so i can use it to trade ^_^

I'm having a nightmare trying to get this pin. I called Disney and they can't find my order on their records, now I'm trying to reorder it. And ironically they were playing 'Something There' when I was on hold.

Update: I managed to reorder it, for whatever reason every time I logged into my Disney accord it did something strange and kept giving me error messages. Seems I've learnt the hard way. Oh, and I finally got a confirmation email. I feel a bit better now.

Last edited:
Wow! That is a really pretty pin! Hopefully I can get my hands on them both. I'd love to collect the whole set! Thanks for the info!

I'm having a nightmare trying to get this pin. I called Disney and they can't find my order on their records, now I'm trying to reorder it. And ironically they were playing 'Something There' when I was on hold.

Update: I managed to reorder it, for whatever reason every time I logged into my Disney accord it did something strange and kept giving me error messages. Seems I've learnt the hard way. Oh, and I finally got a confirmation email. I feel a bit better now.

I'm glad you got the pin! I cant wait to see the others they are hopefully going to release! If they are all going to be scenes from Disney Dreams, I hope they do Hunchback, Facilier and i'd love a mary poppins and jungle book one...but since they've been replaced with Lion King and brave I doubt they will do pins of them now :(! They will probably release the peter pan one last, well thats my guess anyways! :)

When I went about 3 weeks ago we was debating getting VIP or not, but due to money running out we didnt.
Instead we saw the show twice, and each time got there only 30 mins before the show started and was at the front/2nd row of the barrier dead at the front of the castle.

Good to know!

I figure we'll play it by ear: go to the VIP section first, but if there is room closer up, we'll go occupy it. Looking at the pricing for a nice sit-down dinner anyways, I didn't think we'd be losing anything by getting the dining package, even if we don't end up needing the VIP section.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show. From what I've read and what clips I've seen, it looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back