• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Hi everyone! I'm finally back home from my trip. (Good timing with the PTD flip, eh? :D) I got a few PMs this past week regarding the character blocks, and I'll get through those tomorrow evening. I will also update the request lists for PTDs and upcoming releases, and I will ship the pins for people who have paid this past week.

I got my Rita and Little Brother today (SOOOO freakin' excited for Rita! She's so underrepresented in pins, so the dapper and PTD Ritas have made me very happy! And Little Brother too! He's my favorite character from Mulan and his PTD is so well-designed! He;s such a happy little chappie!), so tomorrow I will start doing thread pickups.

A note about the Beauty and the Beast release - I will be going (if I don't sleep in past the cutoff time, that is. My sleep schedule got all wonky while I was away), but I will be keeping the pins from the release. If I am able to get any extras post-release for the thread, I will do a random drawing.

Still working on getting through the character blocks, sorry. I fell ill at work and came home to sleep most of the evening. But I do have the request lists updated. I will probably be taking Friday as a sick day, so I can go through those today.

Pickup update: got a Rita and a Little Brother.

Rita

1. lweber907
2. disneykins
3. Poohlady5
4. Haunted575

Rita1_zps6nl60gli.png

Congrats Poohlady!

Little Brother

1. MerlinEmrys
2. disneymagic
3. kairi08
4. starry_solo
5. lweber907
6. disneykins
7. juliepinetree
8. Poohlady5
9. bcol

LilBro1_zpsvk9rgb6z.png

Congrats bcol!

Hi, Tessa! Hope you get some rest and feel better! When you get around to it, I would love to be in the drawings for all six chess pieces (I don't want the marquee anyway, ha) from the September 23rd release and (although it's probably a long shot that they'll last for pick-ups) the Dinah bow from the October 8th release. Thank you so much for continuing to do this!

Last edited:
Still working on getting through the character blocks, sorry. I fell ill at work and came home to sleep most of the evening. But I do have the request lists updated. I will probably be taking Friday as a sick day, so I can go through those today.

Pickup update: got a Rita and a Little Brother.

Rita

1. lweber907
2. disneykins
3. Poohlady5
4. Haunted575

Rita1_zps6nl60gli.png

Congrats Poohlady!

Little Brother

1. MerlinEmrys
2. disneymagic
3. kairi08
4. starry_solo
5. lweber907
6. disneykins
7. juliepinetree
8. Poohlady5
9. bcol

LilBro1_zpsvk9rgb6z.png

Congrats bcol!

WOOHOO! Puppies and ice cream. What's better than that? Little Brother, you're coming home with me. We will make each other very, very happy. Thank you so much Tessa for getting him. Hope you're feeling better.

Please include me for the Dinah and Stitch bows, and all 6 of the Alice Chess Pieces. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone. After sleeping yesterday and staying home and resting today, I'm feeling a lot better.

I missed the cutoff time by two minutes (TWO MINUTES), so no BATB pins for me. Pity, that surprise is gorgeous! The pins all sold out during the release, so I couldn't get any of them afterwards.

YAY - which marquee do you want to enter for?

Hi Tessa, can I be put on the list for any of the three remaining marquees (queen, Hocus Pocus and NBC)? Thank as always for all you do.

Ok, finally figured out the character blocks! :) Vixy passed on the Cinderella block and Haunted575 and momin.ator passed on the Dumbo blocks; the Cinderella block is passed to Haunted575 and the Dumbo blocks are passed to Lizard1515 and disneykins.

Availability update: Little Brother sold out during the release, and the Dumbo character block and the Rolly rattle are also sold out.

Hi Tessa!
Can you add me to the drawing for the Alice chess pieces, and can I reserve you right now for the Up nesting dolls? I'm totally obsessed!
Thanks huge!
Vicky

Added you to the chess set lists, but I won't be taking names for any of the event preview pins until an official release date and price are announced. As soon as they do, feel free to come back and submit another request!

(I'm terribly and wonderfully excited for the Disney Mice series, myself! It has the church mice from Robin Hood, who only have one other pin, *and* a new Rescuers Down Under pin with Jake!)

I'd love to be on the list for the marquees (NBC and Hocus Pocus). If it's too far in advance, I'll check by in in October! You're the best, Tessa!!! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back