• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Lists updated.

Merlin - No, you're fine. Those have been announced, so I am taking names for them. :)

Availability update - Rita sold out.

Pickup update - got Razoul and Rita right before she sold out.

Rita

1. disneykins
2. Haunted575

Rita2_zpse1dcy1ol.png

Congrats disneykins!

Razoul

1. MerlinEmrys
2. kairi08
3. disneykins

Razoul_zpseivgb9wp.png

Congrats Merlin!

Oh yay! How exciting!! :D I was really hoping for Razoul, so that's perfect :3 thank you so much, Tessa!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone. After sleeping yesterday and staying home and resting today, I'm feeling a lot better.

I missed the cutoff time by two minutes (TWO MINUTES), so no BATB pins for me. Pity, that surprise is gorgeous! The pins all sold out during the release, so I couldn't get any of them afterwards.

YAY - which marquee do you want to enter for?
Nightmare before Christmas, please.

Hey all. WIll do updates to everything tomorrow, as well as mail the pins that have been paid for that haven't been mailed yet.

Availability update: the case is looking pretty bare. Just Razoul and the alphabet set left; the rattles and Cinderella block aren't available anymore.

Pickup update: I got two more Razouls, so disneykins and kairi each get one (I was looking at the wrong list before, so I originally said Grumpy Dad. sorry for any confusion!)

Invoices and reminders will go out tomorrow; I also have a few pms to respond to.

ETA: lists updated.

Last edited:
Could you add me to the list for QoH, Mad Hatter, and Cheshire chess pieces. Also for Oct the bow series and hocus pocus.
Thank you.

Please take me off the list for the Cinderella Character Block pin.
I believe you said it was sold out anyway, but I saw that I am still on the list.

Thank you!

In the event that it isn't already sold out (it's been what, 5 minutes? Hahaha!) if you snag a spare Kevin's babies, I'd love to be in the drawing for it. :3

Thanks so much!! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GrumpyDad - Noted. (I have the list still since I am waiting on confirmation from one more person if they want theirs or not, but if I don't hear back from them within the next week I'm going to pass it along to the next person on the list.)

New PTDs, yay! :) I can't head over for a few hours yet but if I am able to get there before Kevin's Babies sells out then I'm keeping that one. I'll make a list just in case, but it will probably sell out before I can grab a second. I'll also pickup a Ling for a random draw.

Timeercat:
New PTDs, yay! :) I can't head over for a few hours yet but if I am able to get there before Kevin's Babies sells out then I'm keeping that one.

Guys, she said she's keeping it, let's cool it a bit ok?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Back