• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF NOVEMBER FLYER (Thanksgiving, Thor, Frozen)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
DSF November Flyer!

1383186_10151935600921294_1167554915_n.jpg

Photo credit to: Mayumi Roehm :)

Here you guys go, eat your heart out ;) I know I'm honestly very pleased with the Frozen pins, that marquee is gorgeous and I'm almost annoyed because I don't collect marquees :lol: but I might have to break my rule for this one O_O

1393978_583732308341169_625840734_n.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!!! I love the Lilo and Stitch wishbone pin!! They are making so few pins that have Lilo these days, I'm going to have to get that one. Thanks for the heads-up!!

OMG! I need those frozen pins!!! I dont think I ever wanted any pins this much! That Olaf pin is to DIE for!!! Im in love!

The Triplets... *rolls on the floor hysterically*

And the Frozen marquee too! How beautiful!?!?! I'm trying to limit myself with this movie, and if there's one pin I'd want to represent Frozen in my collection I'm pretty sure it's that one... :rofl: Loving the Anna and Elsa pin too! This month is gonna be crazy at DSF- is that the first release to be held at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain!? :eek2:

Oh my!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back