• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF October Flyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF October Flyer!

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Those Jessica as!! Jumbo Marquee!! And a New Pascal!
44D24963-A50C-4942-8E7E-5AD936E183E6-329-000000266FC12215_zps55c8c391.jpg

That marquee is awesome. 3.5 inches!?!?!? Now that is truly a marquee :lol:

At first I was thinking of just prepurchasing the NBC marquee like every other October but after seeing all of the other NBC pins, I want them all now :)

At first I was thinking of just prepurchasing the NBC marquee like every other October but after seeing all of the other NBC pins, I want them all now :)

I don't collect NBC at all, I just want the marquee. If you want the others I can gladly get them for you. But the Marquee is spoken for! I just got my ruler out to see how big 3.5" actually is. Just bigger than a credit card.

...that's weird. There's already a Jessica as Maleficent AND a Jessica as Ursula.

Why didn't they dress her as characters she hasn't been dressed as yet?

...that's weird. There's already a Jessica as Maleficent AND a Jessica as Ursula.

Why didn't they dress her as characters she hasn't been dressed as yet?

I don't like Villains but that one as Maleficent is nice, and with that movie coming next year, woah Nelly!

See, they should have done Jessicas as Superheroes! But I am going to want those Jessicas for my Characters as Other Characters!

I love the NBC marquee and all the critters in their pumpkins! I'll be at WDW for the release on the 19th so hopefully I can purchase a marquee from someone. It sounds like I'm not alone there though. I just knew October would be a good month.

Are you making a trip out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back