• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF October Flyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great minds...

I wish they can do better looking NBC pins, Ain't nobody want that "20" like 6 times!

Great pin tastes too! :hug:

I hear ya about those NBC pins, it's a shame because they could look really good but instead they do the same design a million times... blah! :lol: I hope when they finally realise they need to do a set of Aladdin pins they'll be awesome!! <3 *dreams*

Wow! 6:30am release time is probably going to become the norm. Anyone else sort of happy that PTDs will be on hiatus and all your crazy friends will not need to stick around for the PTDs to change? I know I am. :)

I am flying all the way from Florida to hopefully trade with someone at Disneyland for the three Jessicas. Hopefully someone will be there to help me out.

Figures! It seems like all the good stuff is coming out at DSF! I can never get down there but these Jessica pins are awesome and I feel for those who are gonna be in line for them.

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back