• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF October Flyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the figaro. But I'm eagerly awaiting the November flier to see the Thor 2 pins ! Also to find out what day they are gona do that release !

I will try to go to the Jessica release! :) Those pins are beautiful. IF I do get a set I would be looking for pins on my wants list! ;)

I love the Jessica pins! If it's 1pp it is gonna be REALLY hard to get a set, let along a few (a few friends who collect Jessica ;D). That said, I'm sure gonna try to get them. Not a fan of how Ursula and Maleficent have a background to them, but that's not too bad. I kind of wish they chose other villains though, not Mali and Ursula who have been done already (Mali gets an okay I guess since the Maleficent movie comes out next year), but I would have loved to see Gothel, Facilier, King Candy, or even some princesses?

Wow! 6:30am release time is probably going to become the norm. Anyone else sort of happy that PTDs will be on hiatus and all your crazy friends will not need to stick around for the PTDs to change? I know I am. :)

Only 6:30am because the release is in the Theater Lobby while DSF is closed for refurbishment - they have to get ready for the character breakfast at 9:15am and then the first show at 10:45. Nightmare has a 10am show so the pin trading event will probably be from 6am to 9am. Pumpkin release will probably start at 6:30am too. I guess we will see...

This is how I felt when I saw the flyer. I didn’t even notice the Pascal, I was so busy drooling over the Nightmare pins. I may need to call in some favors for them though since I’m busy that day already. :anxious::cry::x::sigh:

Probably the same size at the Jessica Dancing pins that came out earlier this year...hopefully they'll have them in the display case this weekend so we can see them in person!!!

Surprise release? Hmmm... her dressed as King Candy wouldn't count as a King Candy pin would it? Because trying to get it would be difficult ... ... ... nah, it doesn't count in my opinion. Phew.

Surprise release? Hmmm... her dressed as King Candy wouldn't count as a King Candy pin would it? Because trying to get it would be difficult ... ... ... nah, it doesn't count in my opinion. Phew.

Totally counts. And I assume we'll see a surprise as DSF's MO for 3-pin releases is a surprise, but I think it's gonna be a huge let down with they release October's JESSICA calendar with these. Wah-wah-wahhhh

Well, since they seem to be super Tangled-pin happy, DSF could always make a Jessica as Mother Gothel....yeah, that's a scary thought on how that'll go down if it ever did

There are SO many possibilities as to who they could do a surprise release of Jessica As!!! I am so excited to see!!! :anxious: Here is to hoping I can finagle something to get my hands on a set!!!! :x: I could do some amazing frames; great addition to the Jessica room! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back