• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
According to the DSF Pin Trader group on FB as of 15 minutes ago, its either Kanga or Roo now. No picture yet.

Correction. It's both :)

299e1e603ecf0131dbb222000a2d16e3.large

Photo courtesy of ILoveTigger, no word on LE size though :)

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Kanga/roo 12.03.13

I'd love to see more Winnie the Pooh characters! I'm still looking for the Tigger one! Anyone near the area picking up extras?

I would give it a few days to change, IDK if that's pretty fast though. I never saw Oogie as that popular of a character, but given he is LE500 over 300, I guess he must have a steady fanbase :)

well all things considered, he MIGHT last 5 days. lol he might last a week. Us Cali folks hate to drive in wet weather. Theres no new release until the 20th... However, he might sell out faster because of folks there for the toy for tots belle. ;)

well all things considered, he MIGHT last 5 days. lol he might last a week. Us Cali folks hate to drive in wet weather. Theres no new release until the 20th... However, he might sell out faster because of folks there for the toy for tots belle. ;)

What do you mean theres no new release until the 20th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back