• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything? I so have to get the May one. It's my daughter's birthday month. Anyone able to do some shopping for me, aka, the pin addict living no where near a park (Dallas) and/or Trading????

I saw a Tiana in real life and it was so beautiful, I have to stop myself from collecting yet another subject but it's so hard. They really are gorgeous.

I don't know who will be for May. But June's brth flower is Rose. And for roses I keep hoping for Briar Rose. It is not going to happen, but one can hope.

PREDICTIONS:
May - Aurora (with the fairies [or just one of them]) (Maleficent comes out on the 30th, so it seems like Disney would have this one release this month so the pins could go hand in hand)
June - Cinderella (with Jaq or Gus) ("Cinderella" always seemed to have a spring/summer feel in the movie in my opinion. Since the transition between these seasons takes place during June, I think Cinderella will be the calendar)
July - Ariel (with Flounder) (July is one of the hottest months, and Ariel seems like she is a summer princess for sure)
August - Snow White (with Dopey) (She just kinda fit here after process of elimination :lol:)
September - Belle (with Lumiere) (For some reason I always associate the month of September with the color yellow, and Belle wears a yellow dress. Also, Lumiere is a gold yellow color and he might be showcased on the front of the calendar. Furthermore, Belle seems like she wouldn't fit if she was put in any of the later month's calendars in my opinion)
October - Merida (with a bear cub) ("Brave" seems like it took place in the fall, so I feel like Merida will be either October or November. I think Pocahontas fits better for November than Merida does, so I think Merida will be on the October calendar instead)
November - Pocahontas (with Meeko) (Clearly, "Pocahontas" takes place some time in the fall. Since, Ratcliffe (the villain from Pocahontas) was the November calendar for the Villains calendar set, I think Pocahontas will be the face of the November calendar for the Princess Calendar set)
December - Anna [possibly with Elsa as well] (with Olaf) (OBVIOUS REASONS)

10428571_758169284234510_6322038735835508759_n.jpg

I thought these pins were going to be awesome but honestly what a let down. I only have Rapunzel but glad I didn't try for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back