• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Princess Calendar discussion <3 [IMG heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are everyones predictions for April? :)

I predict Snow White with Dopey on the front :D

I'm thinking Snow White too. I'm guessing the date that the picture will be based on will be Easter, so they could use one of her rabbit friends with her maybe, and then have Dopey on the front. Not the most concrete link to Easter maybe, but it's the only one I could think of lol. It would surprise me if they didn't do one of the three classic Princesses next too.

Really like the Mulan one. I only have the Jasmine one so far but I was really surprised by how big and nice it was. Hopefully I'll get the set eventually, but I'll definitely be getting the Snow White and Pocahontas ones as soon as they come out.

My guess is Snow White. But I can see sleeping beauty too for some reason. Probably cause she has rabbit friends in boots. Haha.

New calendar this morning for April: Tiana

1518126_727637600621012_1790269899_n.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is going down there I will gladly paypal you $$ for one! There's no way I can leave work right now :( haha even though I highly considered it!!!

Very beautiful Tiana pin! I'm sure anyone who loves collecting her will really want this one! I love Naveen's expression! Very umm... come hither hehehe? Maybe it's my imagination- I don't have my contacts in hahaha! I'm in an alterative universe right now!

Last edited:
Um.. I don't like it. I dunno the colours all seem off to me. This pin could have looked so much better! And Louis or Ray should def be on the front not Naveen. I love Tiana! Don't get me wrong she rocks but I'm not feeling this pin.

I think it's because alot of us complained at them coming out at the end of the month. Most likely they have the next 2-3 months lined up.

Soooo the next one is may...Cinco De Mayo or Summer stuffs....orrrrr picnics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back