• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good bye DPF,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let one jack wad ruien ur good time..they obvesly jelious and have wayyyyy to much time on there hands.....just ig.ore them ozzie...u r great people! .....and honestly they r just upset they arent winning

dont let one f**cker ruin it all. you can withdraw from the websites and stuff but i hope you dont stop pin trading. Honestly, Bullying and harassment I will gt my father to support you legally if we need to open a case. Bullying is illegal and needs and end to it. Now what people do with their fc**n pins is up to them but no one should be feeling devalued.

xoxo Prince ERIC

and if he thinks that we are supporting someone who rips off people he or she has got a whole can of whop a** coming to him, we support ozzie because he is a great sweet person who i believe would never rip people off

Lizabell, I feel like I never want to cross you!! :anxious:
I love your support for Ozzie :D Such a sweetie! Great to see friends stick up for friends ;D

Wow! This guy is insane! Not cool at all!
It totally wasn't your fault! I can't believe either of those
People weren't punished! I would find out where they are! LOL
No messing around!!! Wow.

@Lalalaaana LOL I am not a nasty person but I HATE cyber bullying and accusing....if you have something to say POST it, don't go cowardly messaging people...i believe ozzie is not a bad person and I believe that he should NOT leave DPF ....

@PrinceEric heck ya i totally am there with you

tumblr_lmhduelsEi1qkhblto1_500.gif

Dont let one jack wad ruien ur good time..they obvesly jelious and have wayyyyy to much time on there hands.....just ig.ore them ozzie...u r great people! .....and honestly they r just upset they arent winning

I keep messaging the person. They seem to ignore my questions of why they hide behind another profile. But saying more to me. Very interesting.

ozzie just bc im gay doesnt mean im any less of a man. bro i have ur back and i have the muscles to conquer this battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back