• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good bye DPF,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye DPF,
It sounds like ozzie was a case of mistaken identity by an overzealous price police. His story sounds legit and i'm inclined to believe him. I share his affinity for happy meals. I hope he doesn't really quit.

Before today, I didn't know about the term "shilling." It sounds pretty serious and is probably costing us all many dollars and friends. I would say the perpetrators of these frauds should be persecuted to the ends of the Earth. What can we do as a community to stop these villains from getting away with it?

Owwww, my head! :facepalm:

This thread has been brought to my attention by just about everyone except Ozzie. At this point, I think this thread has more than run its course and will be closed. Because of the serious nature of the charges presented, DPF Staff will be reviewing this thread and taking any and all actions required (including potential warnings/infractions, if deemed necessary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back