• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Good bye DPF,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye DPF,
Wow Ozzie. I'm really sorry you have to deal with crap like this. That member is a COWARD and you shouldn't have to leave the forum because of 1 COWARD. There are lots of great people on herr who support you. I don't know you, but we got your back.

It's pathetic really how people get tough behind their keyboard! Whomever you are. Get off DPF!!! We as a community don't need or want a coward in our midst!!!!!

Bob & Cat

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. I don't believe I've ever trader or purchased anything from Ozzie but would do so in the future. I love DPF and think as a collective group people on this site are awesome, don't let one person wreck your joy for you. It seems as though alot of people are behind you and support you here.

Last edited:
I do t understand why some people have to be warriors for pin justice? It's like those alleged 'lists' with members not to trade with and stuff. Stop harassing people in the name of justice :/

I do t understand why some people have to be warriors for pin justice? It's like those alleged 'lists' with members not to trade with and stuff. Stop harassing people in the name of justice :/
i am confused, I am not doing it for pins i believe ozzie is a good person who is being wronged and does not have to leave dpf because someone is harrassing him with something that probably isnt true... and the whole "list" thing.... i think it is good we have that if that person has wronged many people and i don't believe it as harrassing

Ozzie, someone did this to my husband when a year ago it was so stressful people who are guilty of things sometimes blame others. maybe this person does this and needs to cause others heat because they can not win your auction.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has PM’ed me and replied to my thread. It has cheered me up and I am so thankful to be part of a great community like this. It was just so scary that the user knew me and called me by my name, the accounts my dad’s and I use it because I don’t want to make my own eBay. so my name is in no way on that account. Once the user mentioned the forum I knew this was an attack from a forum member, and that just makes me uneasy I don’t know the kind of person that can do this and be ok with it. I understand and thank that user for standing up to a growing problem that I am concerned with myself but there is a better way to handle a problem.

All this built up stress does not come from this one bad moment it’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back. I don’t like to post personal problems because I don’t know who can read it since this is an open page unlike my Facebook, but I have been having such a bad year and I am just drowning in my personal pain. Pin trading was my outlet to let go and just relax and not think about what is going on in my life. So when this person invaded my safe haven it triggered a world of problems, It shook me harder because of my bad week and to top that my depression is so strong lately, in my mind I am thinking “O great I might lose one more thing in my life that means something to me†so thank you everyone I am so thankful to have such a strong and obviously supportive team.

-With love Asdruval Ozzie Perez

Last edited:
Oh, as far as how they knew who you were, it was because of the pictures :)

They recognized the ebay pictures from your DPF threads

Does that mean you'll stay Ozzie? I hope so because I like many others share the sentiment that you are a great addition to the goal of making this community whole, and I'd hate to see the community broken into fractions :(

Is it sad that I wish I got PM'd. IDK why, I'd love to read and speak firsthand to shilling, not because I want to have an argument, that isn't productive, but I want to honestly know why they are using PM's as their main form of contact without posting on this thread. I understand they might be nervous because if they did, they would get berated so I can't really blame them, however, I have to wonder if they were a member before, why they are being so hostile to everyone, not just Ozzie? :(

tumblr_m2i6ssNsAm1r0oxugo1_500.gif

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue. Nobody has a right to attack you or any other forum member, especially on such a personal level. The person who is doing this is a coward, and stooped low enough to begin pestering other forum members. I've never heard anything negative about you or your pin practices, and I've purchased and sold to DPF members on eBay as well. This is a tight knit community and people here are willing to stand up for other members. It's a wonderful thing to see.

I will say this however. When other members start to pester the person causing this issue (one or two messages back and forth is ok, but once they stop responding to you or you flood their inbox) then you need to realize that you are stooping down to their level and can cause more issues. I understand that you want to stand up for one another but hassling another member (be they a troll or even if they deserve it) is not the right thing to do. Please try to control your tempers and lets be civil. That is why many threads turn into shouting matches and people end up butt hurt. Issues should be resolved with the help of a moderator.

Again, I am very sorry for the stress this has caused you. And you, the person being a jerk, yeah you, you know who I'm talking to... Stop being a butthead!

This post had the word "butt" in it twice. I am proud of myself.

^
Not sure if part of that was at me since I posted their inbox was full, but the discussions I was having were on a mature level :)
I was trying to figure out why they did what they did and who they were with several methods of psychology :eek:

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue. Nobody has a right to attack you or any other forum member, especially on such a personal level. The person who is doing this is a coward, and stooped low enough to begin pestering other forum members. I've never heard anything negative about you or your pin practices, and I've purchased and sold to DPF members on eBay as well. This is a tight knit community and people here are willing to stand up for other members. It's a wonderful thing to see.

I will say this however. When other members start to pester the person causing this issue (one or two messages back and forth is ok, but once they stop responding to you or you flood their inbox) then you need to realize that you are stooping down to their level and can cause more issues. I understand that you want to stand up for one another but hassling another member (be they a troll or even if they deserve it) is not the right thing to do. Please try to control your tempers and lets be civil. That is why many threads turn into shouting matches and people end up butt hurt. Issues should be resolved with the help of a moderator.

Again, I am very sorry for the stress this has caused you. And you, the person being a jerk, yeah you, you know who I'm talking to... Stop being a butthead!

This post had the word "butt" in it twice. I am proud of myself.

again i have apologized.....and i have not posted anything anymore so i think we are done with that issue...also i have not messaged that person again

Last edited:
I'm not pointing a finger at anyone. In all honestly, parts of this thread just kind of flowed together. It is just something we should keep in the backs of our mind when replying to any thread. This isn't the first, nor is it the last time that an issue will come up here on DPF.

.... I was going to post a happy face at the end of that sentence, but I'm on my cell and don't know how.. Dang!

Oh, and stitch, I'm glad you had a civil conversation with him/her. Sounds like it must have been hard to figure this person out!

Last edited:
I think we should implement a sign on the front of DPF when we log in. In construction/work sites " ___ days since our last accident." ...but put "___ days since we had drama." Guarantee it would at most be 3 days before some drama comes back up. Lol

LOL!!!! I LOVE this idea ^^^^^^^^ We should do it and see how long the forum can last w/out drama ;D (I'd be up for the challenge!! hehe)

Wow Ozzie. I'm really sorry you have to deal with crap like this. That member is a COWARD and you shouldn't have to leave the forum because of 1 COWARD. There are lots of great people on herr who support you. I don't know you, but we got your back.

It's pathetic really how people get tough behind their keyboard! Whomever you are. Get off DPF!!! We as a community don't need or want a coward in our midst!!!!!

Bob & Cat

Well said! What happened just has me in shock and I'm so sorry u had to deal with such nonsense today Ozzie ::huggles:: U r such an awesome person I have enjoyed talking to u during releases at DSF and during the My D Pins event. I'm only hearing ur side of the story on this, but from what u've said and evidence presented both by u and other people on this thread, this person clearly has nothing better to do w/ their time but harrass someone and cannot settle (what should have been) a small issue like an adult.

One apple can spoil the bunch, BUT here is different I'd like to believe. Many DPFers love u very much and clearly all of us here, got ur back, including me :) I'm going to believe someone I have spoken to and trust both in person and on the forum wayyyy more than some person who has come out of left field and started a fire....some random person that just popped up today and decided to play mind games as some kind of sick humor or whatever they were thinking. At least u have the satisfaction of knowing this person has basically committed pin trading/Ebay/cyber suicide and that person will get what's coming to them both via Ebay and here.

In short..... this "trader" (whatever they are)=pinhole. U, Ozzie= Awesome :bigthumb: 'Nuff said ;) Love u lots Ozzie <3 <3 <3

(Buuuutttt in my morbid head and what I honestly fanstasize doing atm is like when Pascal gestures to Rapunzel to wail on/beat up Flynn.... ::looks around:: hey gifs experts can we get a gif for that?!? Cx LOL this is of course jokingly yet so appropriate for how this person's actions are making us feel)

.... in my mind I am thinking “O great I might lose one more thing in my life that means something to me” so thank you everyone I am so thankful to have such a strong and obviously supportive team.

-With love Asdruval Ozzie Perez

Ozzie, you are not losing DPF or Pins & trading.

You ARE

images

So many people have your back :)

It amazes me that people would take so much time out of their day to harass someone over pins. I kind of feel badly for someone that doesn't seem to have much of a life...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Ozzie I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I recognize your ebay user name because I just bought the Carl and Ellie DSF chocolate box pin from you. You were great to deal with, shipping was fast and your price was more then fair.

I hope this jerk doesn't deter you from future pin trades cause that would be a great loss to the forum.

i am confused, I am not doing it for pins i believe ozzie is a good person who is being wronged and does not have to leave dpf because someone is harrassing him with something that probably isnt true... and the whole "list" thing.... i think it is good we have that if that person has wronged many people and i don't believe it as harrassing

Oh no! I was referring to this user harassing Ozzie! Not you and Eric :) I was thinking more along the lines of people who act like they're fighting for the justice of the pin community when all they're really doing is tarnishing someones good name

I'm real sorry to hear about this. Your explanation was great as to what happened and everything I've seen on this forum from Ozzie has been good. If this person truly believed they were right both in their accusation and method of handling it they wouldn't be afraid to use their true identity.

That being said, this thread did cause me to place some posts on ignore. Can we all please watch our language when we post?

I hope you stick around Ozzie. Don't let a bullying coward drive you off or discourage you.

So your staying right? Yes? I think you are a super wonderful guy and you do not deserve what happened to you, but we all are here for you and have your back. You are just to wonderful and hate to know your not here. Stay strong and I too suffer from depression and am here to be a shoulder for you. You can talk to me when ever. Dont let this coward stress you out, ignore is threats, you are fabulous.

Awww, I *Heart* You, Ozzie! I don't want you to leave :'( By the way, your package went out today... I'm so sorry that I've been late because of all this snow. Please don't let crazies take you away from the good people here!

Hugs, Ozzie! Keep in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back