• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
Hades enters the Cape Cod cookoff area, and heads to the kitchen to find Tink, RayView attachment 7071 and the others that have begun to assemble there.
This is begining to resemble a goose chase Hades thinks to himself, and we are not even close to our goose yet!!
"What do we know about this, ohhh I cant say it cuz were a Disney show,--- This lady!!" the lOD says outloud to no one in particular, mostly cuz at present none in particular even notice him...View attachment 7070

FACTS WE KNOW OR WILL WANT TO KNOW.
A> Female Killer
B> First seen post 1980
C?> Is she animated as is defined by the Acadamey of motion pictures arts and sciences.
D?> Is she a classic antigonist to the major character, IE is she a known villian.
E?> Motive?

CLUES AND WHAT WE DO KNOW
a> blue feather-- belongs to classic bluebird from SW, seen in many movies in Disney history since than, elimantate all prior to 1980 for consideration.
View attachment 7068
b> yellow feather-- DOES NOT match any known Disney character, its foriegn to say the least. <possible transfer from outside world>
c> fur,-- burned may not be identifiable. View attachment 7069
d> Klang sound --, may be hollow or flat object.<think serving tray or frying pan, possible pipe, but not in the conservatory and not by Prof Plum>
e> perfume- non discript, may be transfer or belong to killer, may also be used to mask other more predominant odor like halitosis or BO.
f> course black hair--unknown origin. Could be human or animal, Analysis pending.

Victims--
Goofy
AuroraView attachment 7072
Big Bad WolfView attachment 7074
Mystery 4th pig found on BBQ?

Whatever detective doesnt survive the night?
Three little pigsView attachment 7073

"Depending on what the tiny teenie goody doo gooder, who must be really tryin to make up for something...ummmmmm attempteddoublhomicide??" Hades says this last part all as one word and looks around to see the other detectives?

*Chessie was looking around the kitchen as Hades came into the room, talking aloud. The kitchen was a mess and it took the Cat a few minutes first to process and understand what he was thought he was seeing from what he really was seeing. Having lived in Wonderland for so many years, he has learned to take an extra few minutes to be sure before acting; it avoids making careless mistakes that could cost you later ... and there definitely is something amiss in this room.

At the same time, the Cat was listening to Hades list the previously known clues and victims - among other things. When Hades finishes, Chessie looks up and, grinning, meets his eyes.*

Chessie (to Hades): 'But if she had been successful, wouldn't it have been a win-win situation for both of you? She might have gotten what she wanted and you would have gotten more souls. Or are you saying that double homicides are bad for your business now?'

*Scar hears all the talk coming from the kitchen and forces himself into the room. The smell of roast pig is stronger in here. Wiping drool from his mouth, Scar looks hungrily at Timon. Then seeing Tink discover something he gets his mind back on the investigation. "So we now have White Fur. Definitely different color and texture than the previous fur."

The CM quickly runs up and hands Mr. Ego his coffee.

"Sorry sir, I put the order in right away, but the chef said she needed to add a few special touches since she knew it was for you."

Anton snatches it up and quickly tosses it back, barely listening to what the poor server has to say.

Finally... everything starts to click. Chef... she.... special touches... that flavor....

Ego-anton-ego-14471116-1293-571.jpg

Anton's cup falls to the floor. It shatters. Scrambling for the CM he starts digging through the pockets of the CM and pulls out a cell phone. Frantically typing away at the keys, he shortly collapses to the floor.

*Back in the kitchen, Chessie's iPhone rings, indicating a text message. He looks at his phone in mild puzzlement but with no real interest; he can't imagine who would want to text him and, in any case, he's far more interested in the conversation he's having with Hades at the moment. After glancing at the message, he looks at it again, his scant interest in the text sharpening to concern. In addition to not recognising the phone number, the text message just consisted of three phrases:

Help! Quick! The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge!

Without saying a word to any of the detectives or Scar, Chessie quickly disappears and reappears, invisible, at the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge. After a quick look around, all he sees is Anton Ego behind the counter making himself an espresso and, for some reason, a CM lying passed out on the floor behind him. With no imminent danger and many questions, the Cat drops the invisibility and makes his presence known.*

Chessie (grinning): 'Hello Anton.'

*Chessie pauses as he gestures at the espresso that Anton is making.*

Chessie: 'Do you know that too many of those will kill you?'

Anton fumbles at the espresso maker...

I haven't had to do this for myself for years.... Can't get a good cup of joe in this palce to save your life.

He continues to fumble with the machine until he's finally able to put out a good... okay, decent cup. Plopping it down into a saucer, he walks over to see that pink cat floating in the air smiling.. always smiling.

Not the best cup I've ever had, but better than any cup I've ordered since I've arrived. I'm going to have a word with the restaurant department pretty soon. They just don't have the quality you'd expect.

Glancing down at the CM lying on the ground, he says

No idea what's wrong with him.... past out right when I asked for a new cup after dropping the first.

*Scar hears Chessie shout instructions about going to the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge.*

"I'm the cat in charge here. I will stay and double check this scene. Whoever wants to to the lounge can go. Since there are no guests anymore in the park it should be quick. I can't believe TDS closed 4 hours early. i mean it was supposed to close at 9 tonight. Atleast if we wrap up this scene we can get some sleep."

After his run in with scar timon decides the best decision right now would be to put some space inbetween himslef and the large cat. He quickly followed several others example and headed out across the now empty park. He avoided shadows and tight fits perfering to stay out in the open in the vein hope of safety.

"I wonder what happened now."

The way things had been going he knew it wouldn't be pretty.

*Moving around Anton, who is holding his newly-made and satisfactory cup of espresso, Chessie goes to take a closer look at the unconscious CM. Chessie continues asking Anton about the previous events as the Cat approaches the CM.*

Chessie: 'And you have no idea why this poor employee is unconscious? With the strength of this espresso, one would think that he'd be conscious and hyperactive for hours, so maybe it's ... .'

*Chessie's voice trails off as he interrupts himself; he has reached the CM and as the Cat examines him, he can see that there is no sign of foul play. All evidence points to the CM simply fainting for some reason. As Chessie glances up and looks at Anton, from the way the light hits the food critic he looks almost ... transparent.*

Chessie (softly, to himself): 'Can it be?'

*Chessie lets his gaze wander across the room where, on the floor, is a broken mug and cold spilled espresso ... lying next to Anton Ego's body. Chessie glances back and forth between both Anton Egos before getting on his phone and texting Scar, requesting his immediate presence in the Lounge.*

Rafiki listens to the analysis very carefully, but also notices Scar eyeing little Timon out of the corner of his eye. "That didn't take long," Rafiki thought.

In the meantime, Rafiki watches Cheshire Cat interact with Anton. "Those are the real baboons," he thought.

Last edited:
Anton drolls on as the pink feline hovers over to check out the CM.

It all started when I sat down at this table to watch this show that dastardly lion made us watch. Terrible show it was don't you think? I ordered an espresso from this server walking by, and he never showed up with it. The audience went into hysterics after that "explosion" (is that what passes for special effects these days?) and I still hadn't received my coffee. I decided to look for the guy which led me to here.

The cat continues to look over the unconscious CM.

I encountered the CM chatting up some young thing when I came in, where she went to now, who knows, and I ordered he bring me the coffee I had ordered. There was something odd about the way he brought it back, and I thought I detected a weird flavor in there. Probably just some left over syrup. Blast those dreadful fake flavorings. Real cooks don't use crap like that. I had dropped my first beverage in haste, and when I asked for a refill, he just dropped there like a fly. If the cooking in this park wasn't bad enough, it's terrible they can't even find and good help.

Now the cat looks back at him. No smile. And then a smile again....

*Chessie looks up at Anton Ego, listening as the food critic recounts how he came to have to make his own espresso. The Cat's trademark grin slowly fades as he soon realises that Anton Ego is genuinely confused and while he might recall what happened, he has no comprehension of what events actually have transpired. Chessie clicks his fingers a few times to get Anton's attention then pointedly traces his fingers in the air between where the food critic's ghost is standing and where his body is lying next to the spilled espresso ... then to further prove the point, Chessie walks through Anton Ego and brings the increasingly stunned critic a chair to sit in, which he falls into as the reality of what has happened hits him.*

Chessie: 'Don't worry, you can't die twice. Now is there anything else you remember?'

Anton takes the chair that is brought to him... He can't figure it out. No. That can't be him on the floor. It must be one of those fake Disney character meet and greet guys. Right? So that taste in the coffee... it was what he originally thought. As he stares blankly, he remains quiet as the cat (amused) awaits a response.

*Chessie watches as Anton Ego falls into the offered chair in disbelief but still the food critic doesn't say anything. The Cat curls up on one of the tables and watches Anton's gaze drift onto his body lying on the floor across the room, looking to the Cat like one who is struggling to believe and accept what he is seeing. The Cat patiently is awaiting a response from Anton and is giving the food critic the time he needs to figure things out while waiting for Scar and the other detectives to arrive on the scene.*

Hades Wombat rings and he snatches it from the robe to answer.
"Damn, it the FATES again, and yuppers, you were right on it again fleaface, Anton is agone." Hades hears Scar tell the detectives to head over to the Roosevelt.He exits to the Teddy to hear what spector Anton has to say. However.....

Almost immediately Pain and Panic reappear in thier Anton outfits and begin mimicking the great critic in front of Scar.
"I have his walk and mannerisms to a perfect copy "says Pain, before falling over his own feet and landing splayed on the floor, although he assumed Antons looks, in this position he looks exceedingly un-Anton.

" Pisshaw, "says Panic, "I have his accent and voice perfect"........and with that Panic goes silent....... "See" he says after a few seconds" HES DEAD.... GET IT!!! HE AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!" They both collapase in hysterics, pausing to look up at Scar and continue thier tag team banter.

"Cmon Simba, oh wait sorry hes the "lion King" , your Scar the lion detective,
Pardon us for asking but isnt that a bit of a step in the downward direction,?
I mean do you think that its a wise career choice,"
The two richochette the conversation between them like a ping pong song.First Panic and then Pain speaking,but the same thought and sentence comes out.
" Think how that looks on an application...
Former occupations, King,Detective,.......
dont you think that might be saying the wrong thing to a perspective employer...
Like you have Walter Mitty syndrome!!....
Ok enough about you, Which one of us is the new Anton?"

They both stand in front of Scar waiting to hear which one he will choose?

Last edited:
tumblr_lmdxx1nlV31qb1mbuo1_500.gif

*Scar finds a small snack in the kitchen and is just about to eat it when his phone rings. It is a message from Chessie requesting his presence.He then hears two nuisances fighting over who to be something...not paying any attention until he hears the name Simba mentioned at which time he drops his snack.*

"Oh well, it is your lucky day." Scar tells the snack and then starts for the lounge which is only about 5 minutes walk from Cape Cod.*

Last edited:
Tink sits and watches the exchage between Anton and chessie, she realizes what is going on now as chessie points to a body on the floor and anton in a chair. Tink swwops down and bags up the coffee cup and waits for scars arrival.

trlounge.jpg

*Scar finally makes his way into the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge. He sees Anton's ghost and some detectives gathered around Anton's body. He gets an update that it seems that Anton was poisoned. He notices that Tink has colected a sample.*

"Poisoned ...hmmm...ok well is everyone here? Spread out and look for anything unusual. I will take the white fur and this coffee sample to the lab shortly, but first let's make sure of the scene here."
teddy_roosevelt.jpg

OOC* TRIVIA CHANCE:::::: How many days has Tokyo Disney Resort been closed so far this year?

OOC 2*** Anton's death was a result of the post count

Last edited:
OOC - TDL, TDL Hotel, and the Ambassador were closed 35 days (March 11 - April 14th) TDS and Hotel MiraCosta were closed through the 28th (48 days)

Ray arrives on site to join the other detectives. When he gets there he sees Anton, struggling with the idea that he's dead. After hearing the exchanges between everyone, Ray begins to search for clues. "This should be easy, I was already here once searching for Birdman (Ray has a hard time believing that Kevin was a girl, it just don't seem right somehow to him), so I know the layout of this place pretty good. Least this place didn't swat at me for being a bug, like that damn ship did . . ."

Last edited:
There is so much going on Figment doesn't know whether he is coming or going. He is at least in better shape than Anton who doesn't appear to comprehend he is dead.

"I wonder how the poison got in the coffee?"

Back