• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
Ray sees Tink flying toward Cape Cod, which he remembers from scouring the restaurants nearby, and joins her. After all, crowds rushing toward the gate means nothing to a detective with wings; especially when he's determined to solve this mystery. "Why is Skeletonman so bent on puttin up the Halloween stuff, when he knows it's dangerous to us!?"

Looking down at his phone Timon sighs heavily at the next poem.

“Thanks Jack, looks like you pissed her off.”

As the group started to move off to Cape Cod Timon saw the crushing crowds and cringed, the thought of all those shoes coming down around him giving him nightmares.

“Wish I had kept the Buzz costume on. I guess I’ll just have to hot foot it.”

Jumping down on one guests shoulders he waved hi to the shocked man before leaping to the next persons backpack. In this way he moved his way through the crowd, attempting to not fall and still get to his destination. From guest to light pole to fence and back to guest he moved until he caught site of the recreation of North Eastern U.S. dominated by the S.S Columbia.

“Maybe the water walkers are nice and crunchy here.”

He moves on, joining the rest in an effort to clear out the Halloween décor, cringing every time he had to because he hated being forced to do this.

*Scar has to take the long way around through Port Discovery because of the crowd. as he enters the Cape Cod area he sees asome detectives already there and taking down Halloween decorations. He hopes it's enough, but deep down thinks it may be too little too late. It then hits him that Jack has gone off on his own again an that it might have been a good idea to keep an eye on him. Hopefully he doesn't cause any more problems.*

703px-Scar.jpg

*Suddenly Scar gets a smile on his face as he smells meat cooking. it seems to be coming from Cape Cod cookoff. He decides to go and "investigate".*

Timon looked up and noticed Scar, his face bouncing from a distinct sign of worry over everything to...what Timon thought was hunger. He watched the Lion wander into one of the restaurants and Timon followed suit, deciding his curiosity trumped the fear of a hungry lion.

"And I can always hid in a spot he cant fit."

When he walked in, he was shocked at what he saw. As he enters the kitchen area he spots Scar drooling over 4 roasting pigs. Timon screamed, yelling at Scar to stop with no effect.

"GUYS HELP, SCAR IS...SCAR IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BAD!"

Running forward he pulled his cell phone, calling Pumba to make sure he was alright. when he answered Timon could hear the sound of the stove in the background. Happy he was alright he hung up without answering the question if he wanted a grub casserole. He slipped the phone back into his coat and jumped in front of Scar, hands up hoping to stop him from eating what might be evidence.

"STOP!!! and DONT EAT ME!"

He prayed the others would show up as he looked down wondering just who these pigs where, and hoping that Scar will not chomp down on his small head.

Tink hears Timone screaming and goes to see what is up. she sees timone screaming at scar to get away from the roasting pigs and shouting dont eat me. scar is snarling at timone for being in the way and droolong over the aroma of roast pig at the same time. tink tells timone to give Scar time to explain.

*Scar is not in a very explaining or patient mood as he moves one step closer to taking a bite of the pig or Timon. Which one doesn't matter at this point as hunger has taken control of his natural instincts.*

*Chessie's iPhone rings, indicating the same text that the other detectives received. The Cat impatiently checks the message and finds the killer's message at the same time the female voice announces the closure of the park.*

Chessie (quietly, no nobody in particular): 'Well done, Jack ... you've made her very angry ... .'

*Chessie disappears and reappears outside of the Cape Cod and was about to start looking for anything out of place when he heard Timon yelling at Scar to get away from the pigs and not to eat him. Chessie promptly disappears and reappears inside the restaurant to see what is going on.*

Ray rushes inside to see the commotion. "I know better than to get in between a man and his food . . .in the Bayou you is either eatin', gettin' eatin', or moving like heck to not be eatin'." With that, Ray flies up high to avoid the clash that seems inevitable down below.

Having finished his investigation of SWSA View attachment 7059, Hades heads back to DisneySea, still not having gotten any word from his "fellow" detectives, Hades heads to the American waterfront area.
He stops by two of the stores in the area, Steamboat Mickeys View attachment 7057and Mcducks department store.
View attachment 7058He is looking for the Duffy autograph area, and it should be right around here, From down the pier Hades sees some of the other detectives running about thither and yon.
" Huh, wonder what got them all more excited than Medusa with a new hair brush." he thinks to himself, the other clues that the poem/note that our unknown killeress sent showed what Hades thinks is a popcorn bucket.
Hades wants to find the nearest popcorn cart in this area as well.Hades is alittle concerned when he finds the cart and learns in Disney sea they sell lots of different flavored popcorn, its huge at this park!!. Strawberry popcorn though?
Hades decides to pass on the flavor sensation and concentrate on finding the buckets.!!!View attachment 7056

1398bc46.gif

*Scar feels himself start to float as Tink sprinkles him with pixie dust. food is his happy thought afterall. The effect of the pixie dust is only temporary on someone like Scar though and he comes crashing back to the floor. He sees a very frightened Timon and snaps out of the trance he was in.*

Timon.jpg

scaradorablepawtomouth.jpg

SCAR:"Timon I am so sorry. I just can't resist food....someone better get me a hamburger and quick before temptation overtakes me."
*Looking at the 4 pigs he realizes that they indeed could be victims of our killer.* " I better call in a professional."

*with that Scar calls for some help.*

DuckyS6WB.png

*Scar* "Don't touch the bodies, but spread out and hunt for clues....a professional will take care of the bodies. And has anyone seen Anton?"

OOC sorry to borrow tink

OOC LOL!! I was going to post that tink sprinkled him with dust!

After sprinkling pixie dust on scar tink rushes to get scar a double hamburger with cheese and fries. she quickly gives it to scar. and then gives timone a cool iced green tea to calm him down after almost being eaten by scar. Tink is proud of him for standing up to Scar.

Once that situation is cleared up and everyone calms down Tink starts to look around the room a bit more closely.

View attachment 7062Pain and Panic again reappear.
"You did just ask where Msr. Ego is NO?" they inquire in horrible french accents. Now each is attempting to be tall, slender and obnoxious, think Gordon Ramsey with an actual talior and being limited to only polite conversation verbage!!
"You with the obviously flunkie uniform on, fetch me this? Pain mimics ,View attachment 7061 while Panic sits quietly in a chair, notebook out, glasses at the end of an overly exaggerated nose, and attempts to look down his nose at everyone around him, even those standing up, which if you try it is very difficult!
The two of them see Scar and stride over in unison. View attachment 7063
"Well do you prefer the green version or the magenta version?"They ask the now chewing lion , IN HARMONY.
"The green version comes complete with every snide and degradading remark ever made, while the magenta version is completely unaffected by human emotion expressed and void of any characteristics that might be construde as humorous." They continue,

View attachment 7060"Would you like a demonstration, or auditon if you will or will you cast one of us,just on our natural resembalance and blatant talent?"

Last edited:
*Scar still not feeling overly friendly and not in the mood for job interviews, gives a warning growl at the two new intruders.*

"I warn you now...you will start to PANIC when I inflict some PAIN. Now we just need to get evryone here, hunt for a clue and then find our food critic."

AllTheMoreReason.jpg

OOC* Some info is out. Upcoming a clue will be sent out in the morning, new trivia...and maybe we will find out what happened with Anton(if not I will go to the backup plan)

*Scar is pleased and feels things may finally be going his way when the special outside help arrives so quickly.*

sw13.gif

*Ducky from NCIS goes right to work.*
"Scar you are lucky I was here in the park when you called. Now let me take a look...hmm..TOD is hard to obtain since the victims have been cooked,basted and bbq'd. I will say that these 3 seem to be related...yep that's what I thought...these 3 are the 3 little pigs. I can tell by the brick,straw and stick matter under their hooves. But this other fellow...well I have no idea. I will have take borrow your lab. Is it possible to move the bodies?"

*Scar arranges for some restaurant CMS to help move the bodies. He then tells Ducky that a temporary lab can be set up in the Miracosta Hotel and that all the equipment he needs will be provided.:::Turning to the others...*

SCAR"What are you looking at..get back to hunting for clues."

OOC****A new post count will start here 3 in 48 hours****

Tink flies around looking around where the 3 little pigs and 1 unidentified roast were found. she sends out a text to anton wondering where he is and hopes he isnt roast himself. finding nothing around the "display" of roast pigs she flis off into the kitchen to check out the area.

Disgruntled that the CM has STILL not shown up with his coffee Anton finally gets up from his table to go looking for him.

The service here is just atrocious....

He makes his way to the nearest kitchen and sees the CM merely chatting away with another, attractive, CM. Standing in the doorway, he glares at the CM supposedly waiting on him.

6a0120a55b3333970c0133f08ce045970b-800wi

The CM bolts into the background to whip up the espresso quickly.

Figment joins the others listening to Ducky's analysis.

"So we have 3 roasted little pigs but who is the fourth? It does smell porky no wonder Scar had issues."

Tink back in the kitchen is checking out the food prep area,. It is messier than normal she thinks . As she is looking at all the mess something seems a bit out of place so she flies in to take a better look. Once she realizes what it is she calls for the other detectivve to see what she found.

Hearing Tink calling out, Ray rushes toward her to see what's going on, "Bossman isn't trying to eat someone else is he Fairy Lady?" Looking over her shoulder, he too is perplexed by what she has found. "Is that..." Ray's voice trails off.

Last edited:
*Chessie, who had been watching the events in the restaurant unfold, was just starting to investigate the 3 little pigs themselves for clues without disturbing the crime scene when he heard Tink's voice call out from the kitchen. Chessie nods in acknowledgement to Scar; the prior crime scene appears under control and Tink has requested assistance. The Cat quickly disappears and reappears in the kitchen joining Tink before she can become impatient.*

Looking around for clues by where the 4 piggies where Ariel hears tink call out that she might had found a clue. Joining ray they go over to where tink is flying. Hoping that this clue might help solve the case they listen to what tink has to say.

Timon breathed a sigh of relief. He couldn't believe how close he had been to being an appetizer, and even more so what possessed him to leap in front of Scar. He moved off to the side without saying anything, breathing in and out heavily as he tried to stop his heart from trying to escape his chest. He could only watch and listen. He wondered why someone would kill the three little pigs and cook them....and why someone would murder Kevin and cook his legs...

Tink sees that other detectives are joining her as she digs thru a pile of vegtable peels and other things and pulls out a tuft of white fur and shows it to those that have snce joined her. Ray holds out an evidence bag so she can put in the fur.

Back