• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hows Overseas Trades doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows Overseas Trades doing right now
I'm still waiting on confirmation that 8 packages have reached their destinations - some members have loged onto the DPF but have not updated me! Please!!

well update on my pins...nothing as usual now Im worried my second package is delayed..and that was sent 11th January and doesnt normally take a week to get to me..4-5 days max.

its really getting to me now.

Ok, the package I sent on Jan 4th just got to it's destination yesterday, just got the email confirmation. There's were mailed on the 6th so we'll see how much longer I have left to go.

A package sent on Jan 11th got to France yesterday, hopefully my oversea stuff will arrive soon.

I FINALLY got my missing parcel in week number 6 XD turns out it went to the wrong address...so relieved and happy I have it now. bring on my Grail :p

I am having problems with shipping period!!!

I have not received anything for abour two weeks. Iv'e bought and traded, and nothing. :-( Hurry up mail man, your killing me!!!!

Yes, still waiting for overseas packages. I mailed from CA to France on 12-10 and it was rec'd on 12-15! I have not received their package as of today, 1-7-11. My second package was sent to Belgium on 12-17, and it still has not arrived to them. USPS shows it leaving NY on 1-3-11! I did receive their package on 12-23, so the delays are not necessarily one-way delays.

**UPDATE: Package from France finally arrived 1-24-11, mailed on 12-10-10. Package to mailed to Belguim on 12-17-10 is still floating in postal airspace!

I had some stuff I posted to the USA november not arrive until January. The usual xmas backlog wasnt helped by the snow blanketing we got that shut every major airport in europe for a few days

I was at a pin meet in cardiff last week and some traders I spoke to were having similar issues. Theres been a growing suspicion that royal mail sent a batch of pre xmas airmail parcels via snail mail aka on a ship. if thats the case they'll take 6 to 8 weeks!

Mail appears back to normal for me sending packages out and receiving packages.

Some of them are coming over very quickly as well.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. I sent a pin and it arrived overseas within 10 days, but my return pin still hasn't arrived (over a month). I'm getting worried simply because the pin I sent is worth $50. Honestly, it's made me a little leary on overseas trading as I just hate not having tracking information :( It was one of those trades I made, not because I really needed her pin, but honestly, I wanted to help her out as she was desperately looking for mine and it was an extra. I'm still hoping it shows up!

I think maybe it was just a batch of parcels from the holidays that somehow got stuck on a slow boat from China, as they say...LOL my package TO the UK was received within a few weeks, I think, it was just the other way around that got delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back