• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hows Overseas Trades doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows Overseas Trades doing right now
Finally received two pins I was waiting from from the UK. Both were mailed mid November and arrived today, 12/30. So glad, cuz I know the people that sent them were starting to stress even though I wasn't worried.

Finally received two pins I was waiting from from the UK. Both were mailed mid November and arrived today, 12/30. So glad, cuz I know the people that sent them were starting to stress even though I wasn't worried.

hahaha I was one of the worried XD glad you got the pin.

All Im waiting on if my pins from the US. not worried too much, but if my other halfs thundercats stuff arrives before the pins and there coming from the US aswell then I will be worried lol

Will watch this thread with breathe held tightly! I mailed out 16 packages to fellow DPF'ers in the US yesterday afternoon & another 8 within the UK - so I'm interested how long they take to reach their homes!

Anyone have any updated info on how trades are going? We have been waiting on a trade from France since the beginning of December that still has not arrived. We both shipped on 12/7/10, and they received their pins from us on 12/15/10. Is anyone else still going through long delays over seas?

I did a major multitrade with a trader in Japan. I sent my package on 12/18/10 and he sent his package 12/20/10. I received his package on 12/24/10 and he has yet to receive my package. I did a search and my package didn't even leave New York until 12/31/10. (I wouldn't think it would take 2 weeks to get from St. Louis to New York but it did.) This was a high end trade with multiple LE pins. At least it is insured so if it does not get there I will be able to get the pins replaced. I am sweating about this delay.

I hope it gets there soon.

Im still waiting on my train set from the US, Im worried slightly but not overy concerned just yet seeing how ong post is taking. All my other stuff I sent has arrived, after about 4-5 weeks which is highy unusual so will leave my set to arrive for about another 2 weeks as post office said post from the US was severly delayed due to weather and they told me to hang on.

I'm still waiting for my 12/7 purchase as well. So yeah, it's really very likely the weather. A couple of other things that have been mailed closer to Christmas respectively the week after are not there yet either. Normally I get the mail from California within a week or so.

3 out of 10 packages I sent between December 6-11 were delivered in the last two days. 7 to go!

I received a pin (from Judy) two days ago, that was mailed on December 24 - I was shocked at how fast that go through, considering on others I'm waiting for were mailed at the end of November.

I suspect that rather than clear the backlog first, they're operating a last in first out policy, which would explain why things that were posted more recently are turning up more quickly.

Yes, still waiting for overseas packages. I mailed from CA to France on 12-10 and it was rec'd on 12-15! I have not received their package as of today, 1-7-11. My second package was sent to Belgium on 12-17, and it still has not arrived to them. USPS shows it leaving NY on 1-3-11! I did receive their package on 12-23, so the delays are not necessarily one-way delays.

I think its a combination of weather on both sides of the atlantic plus christmas one of the reasons I dont mail out in the two weeks before it. You are right royal mail operate last in first out always have

Jacqui

Just received my package yesterday that was mailed 12/7 from France!

I have one coming from ther UK as of 1/6...I'll let you know how long it takes to get there. I'll also be sending one to France and recieving one from France tomorrow, so I'll report on those when they come.

Well I just recieved pins, one posted on the 3rd, 4th and the 5th January and all arrived today (10th January) so still just waitng on my train set to arrive. Id say definatley last in first out...wonder when they will ever get to mine..

packages from UK

I have been waiting on two packages from the UK for more then a month. I know there was some bad weather over there a while ago....I'm hoping they didnt get lost in the mail abyss! One had 4 or 5 really good pins in it too! Almost the whole Romance Series from UK disney store! GAH! It will make me sad if they dont come ever :cry:

i made a trade on the 5/12/10 and that was 5 pins as well and i havent recived them and the person i traded with has not been on since christmas eve and im begining to worry :S i think mine are lost or never sent :(

I made a trade just before christmas with somebody in the US (i'm in the UK) and neither of us have received yet, don't worry, you're not the only one :)

Not to worry. I purchased pins on 12/9 and they have yet to arrive. However, I purchased a few other pins from the same sellers on 12/30 and they arrived on 1/7. Hopefully they arrive soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back