• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I LOVE Pin Trading Because. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Pin Trading Because. . . .
Somehow my traders seem to keep 'sneaking' into the keepers bag :hsd: It's like they have minds of their own....

I love pin trading because of the loads of great friends I've made through this hobby. I love that I've been able to help others out, and I also love the fact that there are people thousands of miles away, who I've never met, who have helped me out majorly many many times. :) Plus I love shiny things! lol

Woot! I love pin trading because I get to see tons of my friends at the pin event tonight! It's so exciting. The hunt begins in T minus 3hrs45min WOOHOO! A good way to end a TERRIBLE week!

I love to pin trade because it is something that me and my mother can do together, whenever we have a day off at the same time and we want to get out of this valley we try to go to Disney, she will even request a Sunday off just so her and I can trade. I told her of upcoming PTN and she thinks it will be fun, it will be her first and I am so excited. My sister and her family also love to pin trade and so I love trading so I can trade for her and gets pins for her so she can be surprised. I love meeting new people and discovering what they collect, unfortunatley I haven't been too apparent on the boards and am quite softspoken in person so I don't meet too many people, but everytime I see a familiar face it brightens my day and I try and trade with them. I love pin trading just because it can bring a sense of accomplishment when you finally trade for something you've been looking for.

I love pin trading when you trade with a child and you tell them, "pick whatever you want" and their eyes brighten and they walk away happy, that is why I personally love pin trading.

I LOVE pin trading because, no matter how much the day has sucked, seeing a little package in the mail cheers me up. :)

I love pin trading because some completely random person will decide to zap 11+ other people with absolutely no intention but to brighten others days.

.... And that person isn't me!!!

I love pin trading because of the Disney magic, the thrill of the hunt, and getting fun surprises in my mailbox!

I love pin trading because of all of the new pin pals I have all over the country and how we all look out for each other. For example, a pin friend is going to Hawaii and offered to keep an eye out for Pluto pins! Another pin friend made sure I got a Pluto pin from the Sci Fi Academy. I could go on and on...

Last edited:
I forgot to say that I love pin trading because its exciting for my three year old. He calls his pins, "my pinnies."

:wavey:

I love pin trading because people come up with the most amazing signatures on DPF....whoever designed 'Dollmageddon', you are a genius!!!

I love pin trading because, for me, Pins still beat our dolls every time and they are SO MUCH EASIER to store :rofl:

I love pin trading because I love watching as Karma always works itself out in the end. For both directions. Never fails to put a smile on my face no matter how bad of a day it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back