• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect
Tangled
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Mulan
Hercules
Cats
Cowboys & Western
Traditional Japanese Garb

Posting here too for convenience sake ...
Oh I collect soooo many things, lol! My current desires are more toward Jack Sparrow, Disney Cats, Alice and/or Cheshire, still missing a few "fire" related pins (as in fireman Mickey types), and Lilo & Stitch pins ... and then there is a whole other list that includes Sorcerer Mickey, Tinker Bell, Winnie the Pooh and his pals, Halloween pins, the occasional Princess ... etc., etc., etc. LOL! Might be easier to tell ya what I don't collect, hahaha!! Take care, *bjr

My entire family pin collects it is the one thing we all do together> My "kids" are 19 and 16, so having the oppurtunity to do something together is great.
We all collect something different. I am always trying to find their pins for them, and vice-a-versa>.
We collect
Me..Stitch--Peter Pan--
My wife..Maleficent--Minnie Mouse--
My oldest daughter..NBC--Haunted Mansion--
My youngest..Lion King--Jungle Book.

I don't think I'll be nominated for a zap soon anyway but here is what I collect:

Alice from Alice in Wonderland ( just her or her with other characters)
Mulan as a warrior
The Incredibles
Musical related pins ( Mary Poppins, Lion King etc.)
The Chronicles of Narnia
Kingdom Hearts

I collect Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid, and ( would like to start a PODM & Beloved Tales collection)
Thanks!!
Lana

I collect pins with Alice on it. (Currently looking for dogepillar pin & WDI Dinah pin)
I collect Ariel/Eric together.
Pretty princess sets.

Pixie don't remember if I posted here or not Judy has my address
here is what I collect:
Tigger
Cheshire Cat
Lady and the Tramp
Figment
Stitch
Eeyore
Haunted Mansion
do not like or collect Nightmare before Christmas
just about anything that is cute
if any questions just ask

Okay, will post.

Characters in costume
Halloween
Princess
Couples
Egypt
Jessica Rabbit
Castles
Eeyore
Duffy
Haunted Mansion

Last edited:
I love so many
snow white
chip dale
halloween
christmas
sleeping beauty
cinderella
beauty & beast
all cats of disney
lady tramp
aristocats
bambi
dumbo
alice in wonderland
villains

I collect...

-Stitch
-Pluto
-Dale
-Green Aliens (Toy Story)
-Shere Khan
-Rajah
-Tramp
-Jock (LatT)
-Lady and Tramp (Not just Lady ^^)
-Cheshire Cat
-101 Dalmatians
-Orange Bird
-Food Pins
-Dodger/Oliver and Company
-Tigger
-Figment
-Disney Cruise Line (esp. Disney Dream and restaurants!)
-Skippy (Alien Encounter)
-Alien Encounter in general
-Stitch's Great Escape

:)

I think I'm too new on here to be nominated, but I collect Snow White, Donald Duck, and Silly Symphonies/Melody Time pins as well as a few side collections: Aurora, 101 Dalmatians, and Mickey of course!

Last edited:
Oh, how cool it would be to be nominated! Just in case, I collect

Stitch
anything related to presidents / Hall of Presidents
Epcot, but specifically Spaceship Earth
Figment (with a preference for full body)
Mickey Icons
the wife loves anything from Alice in Wonderland
and I'd love to find some pins of Ray from Princess and the Frog, but no luck yet

Just saw this post, lets see if we can get lucky...

We're attempting to collect mainly Mickey, also the obscure cool looking pins here and there, and Yeti/Mt Everest.

Good luck all :)

Posted on the other post, but realized it said to post here, so I collect chip and dale, stitch, mickey/minnie especially vintage and icon pins.

No one has my address (unless there is an odd coincidence that my family or friends are on here) so I don't really see a point in posting what I collect.
That, and it's fairly simple to see what I collect considering my avatar and signature. :)

I recently decided to start passively collecting Main St. USA pins ("passively" as in whenever I have extra money, rather than going on a dedicated quest... I have a lot of life expenses right now, which buying an engagement ring and a trip to Paris for two does to a person ^_^). I even made myself a swell little image in my signature for the ones I'm keenest on right now.

Update for mine:

PODMs
WDI Character with Sorcerer Hats
Beloved Tales
Pixar Shorts
Darla
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Great Mouse Detective
Dumbo
Sleeping Beauty

Just saw this so I'll post on here just in case.
-Lion King (all characters but love Simba, Timon and Pumbaa)
-Lady and the Tramp
-Oliver & Co. (especially Oliver & Dodger)
-some Aristocats (mostly the 3 kittens)
-101 Dalmatians
-Hercules
-Mulan
I try to keep PinPics as current as possible.

Last edited:
I collect -Cinderella in the Pink Dress and Maid Dress dolls and pins; -Lady Tremaine pins and dolls (pins could be with Anastasia, Drizella and Lucifer); -Alice dolls and pins (Pins could include Queen of Hearts and 2010 Alice);- Queen of Hearts dolls and pins (Pins could include Alice and 2010 Queen of Hearts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back