• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I updated my Disney Room... again (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my Disney Room... again (pic heavy)
Wow, thanks, guys! One day I'll take less blurry pics (after I've made all the final touches).

I like how we all have our different tastes, judging by the way everyone pointed out something different. For me, it's the small world dolls. If they released enough, I would have an entire room dedicated to that line <3

Wow, I loved the display before, but this is even more amazing. Btw, the little green umbrella is adorable and perfect addition. And I really like Eve and Wally on that bottom shelf.

Like someone else said, I love looking at other people's collections. I feel calmer and happier.

Last edited:
Btw, the little green umbrella is adorable and perfect addition.

Oh no, someone spotted it! Haha, it's not done. I still need to add glitter and then pin it up so that he's holding it. It's a bit bigger than I hoped, but it'll do the trick (I hope).

I also love looking at other people's collections. I guess it makes me feel less crazy? Almost like it gives me permission to have a room like this.

I'm not a doll collector, but your collection makes me want to start! Love the way you have the Small World dolls displayed.

:) Thanks so much, the small world dolls are my favorite (so is stating the obvious I guess). Once I get my Fairies section and WIR section set up, I'll take clearer pictures. It's so shameful that I posted blurry phone pics. They're even worse than I remember.

What a collection! mine composed of one ariel animator, elsa, anna, kristoff and hans classic dolls, giselle doll and the LE belle, beast and gaston.thats not even a fourth of your collection lol. I love your shelf. I cant buy lots of dolls even if I wanted to because of lack of space. Maybe one more for moana and hopefully an LA belle and ariel in the future. I dont think I have the chance to acquire past releases because they are too pricey for me now.When I have my own house im gonna build my own disney room but I dont think I could have that many like yours. Wow!

Every time I see this, I wish I had collected the Small World dolls. I remind myself that I don't have the room, ha, but they are just so colorful and cute. And you are a flippin' GENIUS with the ones you customized. <3

Haha, thanks so much, guys. I realize what an attention hungry post this is, but boy did I work hard on it. There's no way I wasn't going to share it.

Mcandy, your collection sounds wonderful. You may think it won't be as big as mine someday, but it probably will, lol. It doesn't take long to learn how addictive this is. I've actually done a couple purges on my collection because it gets out of hand every once in a while. I don't like when I can't display something; if I can't see it, I don't need it. But every collector is different!

And Alice, I don't know if you can see that outfit laid between the jaguar and the hippo--that's for my Ireland custom, which I started 2 years ago... then when I was ALMOST finished rooting his hair, I lost my tool. I really need to get back on that. He's been sitting in my craft cupboard with this sad bald spot for way too long :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back