• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
Very excited for the movie!! :). I think Joy will be my favorite, followed by Disgust and Sadness. But seriously, the trailers look so good (and adorable!!) and the merch seen so far is great too! So excited to see the rest of the tsum tsum collection. :anxious:

I can't get any of the merch until after I move, and I just can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I also kind of want to wait until after I watch the movie to see which character(s) are my favorite (most likely Joy and Sadness), and focus on them. As much as I want ALL THE THINGS I'm trying to be better about not getting things just because I can.

Now if El Capitan would just put their tickets on sale so I can get the VIP ticket pin, that would be great...

I know, I really do that: the thing where you get things just 'cause you can. I'm trying to focus my collection too...but it's really hard. :lol: I'm trying, though! :)

I just spent $165 on a bunch of it. REGRET NOTHING :D

Missed the pins but I don't collect pins (thank goodness) so it's not a big loss to me. I would have gotten them if I had a chance just because I love the character designs from this movie SO. MUCH. (and I do own a few pins from my trips to Disneyland but it's not something I'm really into...as I said, thank goodness because yeesh, pin collecting can get super crazy expensive)

I bought all five talking dolls, three sets of the hair ties and magnet sets and the reversible bag, all stuff I'm not sure my brick and mortar store will get. The dolls they probably will but the bag, hair ties, and magnets are unlikely so I'm happy to get them now. I know my store will for sure get the plush, reuseable tote bag, mugs and t-shirts (OMG THAT SADNESS ONE THO), well, that is if they're willing to give store square footage space to any movie that isn't Frozen/Frozen Fever :rolleyes: so I shall be off to bug them tomorrow morning about when they think Inside Out merch will hit the brick and mortar store since I don't think it will be tomorrow.

Yes, I'll be buying more of it. REGRET. NOTHING.

How fast did the pin set sell out? The website never updates for me until 330 EST so I have gotten into the habit of waking up at 345 to check the website. Cost me tonight! The pins were sold out. I am hoping the sold out before the regular folks could see them on the website! For my peace of mind I would appreciate someone letting me know how fast they sold out.....................

I have no idea how fast they sold out. I had no idea pins were SO popular. But I've seen them listed for $300 on eBay already.

I am very excited about the merchandise but I think I like the design of the Tomy dolls better so I'm going to hold out for those. They might debut May 15. The Tomy line is going to have some unique stuff like a console and memory balls that glow. I'm really excited.

It's all getting closer!!

Where do you buy the Tomy line? Disney website or another place?

Tomy has a website, Tomy.com. But nothing is released yet. Articles I've read said that the Inside Out Tomy figures will be released at mass retailers, so probably Toys R Us and places like that will have them.

This is the article I read: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/japanese-toy-company-tomy-unveil-773040

Relevant info: "For instance, there are Inside Out character figures that come with "memory spheres" that can project scenes from the movie — and they glow when brought near a related game console.

Inside Out toy characters also can wave their arms in joy or fear, slump with sadness and roll their eyes in disgust. Each will retail for $24.99.

The merchandise for Inside Out will arrive in toy stores and mass retailers in May"

Last edited:
Also, I saw a picture of all the Inside Out Tsum Tsums, they are ADORABLE!!!

modal_tsum-tsum-tuesdays-inside-out_20150505.jpg

JUNEEEEEE 2

Last edited:
Getting almost all the plush but the small anger plush because I want the big one and trying to save money, and maybe not the bing bong . Waiting on the Tomy figures, so I won't get the talking ones on Ds . Also want the lip balms, flashlight and the sadness shirt.

I still don't know how I feel about this movie but some of this merch is really nice! I like the Sadness tshirt, and I really want the eraser set even though I know I would never use them?! Ha ha.

All of the Inside Out merch ... Minus a few items were in store today! The elephant looking character plush is actually scented you guys...it's like strawberry shortcake dolls.

i picked up the disgust doll & the inside out re-usable bag. :) they did not have the disgust mug, the disgust plush (they had almost every others characters plush/mugs though) or the figure set but they had most everything. I love the stationary but $14 for erasers is kind of crazy. Can't wait for this movie.

I bought the Inside Out Sticky Note Set, Bing Bong Plush, and the Reusable bag. I am super excited for this movie. Can't wait for the Tsum Tsum!! Love the lip balm set too!!

Do you think there is a chance we would get a Riley doll? I would really love to have her in my Disney doll collection.

I am really looking forward to this movie and I think the merchandise looks great. I love the talking dolls or figures what ever you want to call them. Though I am not sure if I should wait for the Tomy versions or just get the ones at the Disney Store....hmm decisions decisions does anyone know where I can look at the Tomy ones online?

So far I've limited myself to the pins (I set up a pretrade for the DS store set and was able to call El Capitan in time for the VIP ticket pin, so currently I'm a once-I-get-them-I'll-be-a-completist) and the reversible bag. I'm not a bag person but it is really well-designed and adorable, and I couldn't resist. (It also helps having a cast member friend who can get it with her discount. ;) ) I just wish Fear was included on the one side.

I was *this* close to getting a Joy mug but I don't drink a lot of hot beverages and already have more mugs than I can use.

If any upcoming merchandise is as well-designed as the current stuff is, I weep for the state of my bank account in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back