• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
Oh my goodness, katelouise! Your kitten looks exactly like my cat Socks did when he was a tiny kitten!

16978_104025816287498_6864396_n.jpg

Sorry it's a bit late been at uni then my mental health hasn't been so good and such but I am finally home and the parcel was waiting for me. Thank you so much, I love it, anything si and am based is special to me because of my own two boys. Thank you so much Docfish2u and bjean.

And here's why it so special to me.

Congrats on the fantastic pin and I LOVE your kitty cats - too cute!

I must be a bad girl. I missed out on this again. No I'm teasing, I know my signature wants are very hard to find pins. However I added a few to pin pics. I didn't want to bug Emily again to update my sig. Loving all the pins that everyone has received. Congrats to you all and Merry Christmas David & Amy. And thank you for doing this for the forum members.

I'm re posting just incase my thank you got lost in the thread. (Because I can't post pictures)
still cant believe this happened!

Oh my life.
i just got home to a parcel, I got one of my grails! I can't believe it!
im speechless. Thank you so much! I've just had a relapse with depression and GAD you have no idea how much this means. Thank you.
i don't know how to post a picture but it's the Merida carousel chaser.
thank you Dave, Amy and timeerkat for donating my pin. It's so hard to get pins over here, this means the world.

My dog is getting jealous of all the cat-love, so he's dropping in to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

attachment.php

Ohhhhhhhhh! Look at the sweet pupper! I snuggle you too!

To anyone dealing with mental health issues, I hope you can see from this thread that you're not alone, not even on DPF. Your fellow fighters see you, and we got your back against our common enemy. :hug:

To anyone dealing with mental health issues, I hope you can see from this thread that you're not alone, not even on DPF. Your fellow fighters see you, and we got your back against our common enemy. :hug:

I had the same thought this morning! It's not a fun battle but it's good to know you're not alone.

IMG_20161218_154350%202_zpszir99mbp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you, Thank you! This was one of my son's favorite movies growing up and I was so excited when I discovered that Disney was involved and there are pins for The Brave Little Toaster! Thank you so much David and Amy - you guys rock!

And because everyone is sharing pics....this is Scarlett...she is shy
IMG_20161014_192538_zpsxywgczmp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you, Thank you! This was one of my son's favorite movies growing up and I was so excited when I discovered that Disney was involved and there are pins for The Brave Little Toaster! Thank you so much David and Amy - you guys rock!

I love this pin (and the movie of course - childhood memories)! Congratulations. Putting both our pins together, we are Brave Little Toaster completists :)

omg Socks and Boots!! My heart!!!! Your kitty is such a cutie!

And so is yours! It's been about 8 years since he was as little as Boots is, though. Now he's HulkCat.

12987026_1092339857456084_287576681428929662_n.jpg

thank you Dave, Amy and timeerkat for donating my pin. It's so hard to get pins over here, this means the world.

You are very welcome I'm glad I was able to help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back