• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
David!!! You really got me this time!!!
Story is that David and I made a big trade and have been talking about it and we decided that he were to send the pins to Dawnys house because I will go there and celebrate new years. That way he would not have to pay for international shipping. So I was expecting a package waiting for us when we arrive to USA.
But today when I got home from work I had a package waiting for me here in Sweden! I was confused and wondered why he send the pins here when we decided for not shipping international. Anyway I opened the package and then I almost stopped breathing!
Out of the package came this!!!

302217D0-7743-4A62-9E57-BE205AC6C8C0.jpg

That is not only my first ever ACME pin but its is also the biggest and cutest pin of Olaf ever made!!! Isn't it amazing!!

Now I just have one problem. How to fit in onto my Frozen display.

8B3B7899-4334-4CE5-8757-09F490C79DE5.jpg

Guess its time to get rid of all the Annas and Elsas and just make it an all Olaf display! :D I already sold and traded a few of the Frozen pins and if my kids allow me I feel its time to let go of the rest so Olaf can get all the space he deserves <3

Thank you David, Amy and ksnuggles for getting me this grail!!!

Last edited:
Story is that David and I made a big trade and have been talking about it and we decided that he were to send the pins to Dawnys house because I will go there and celebrate new years. That way he would not have to pay for international shipping. So I was expecting a package waiting for us when we arrive to USA.
But today when I got home from work I had a package waiting for me here in Sweden! I was confused and wondered why he send the pins here when we decided for not shipping international. Anyway I opened the package and then I almost stopped breathing!

That is not only my first ever ACME pin but its is also the biggest and cutest pin of Olaf ever made!!! Isn't it amazing!!

Guess its time to get rid of all the Annas and Elsas and just make it an all Olaf display! :D I already sold and traded a few of the Frozen pins and if my kids allow me I feel its time to let go of the rest so Olaf can get all the space he deserves <3

Thank you David, Amy and snuggles for getting me this grail!!!
Awesome zap!:D
And I love love love your Frozen pin display:p :)

Thank you David, Amy and snuggles for getting me this grail!!!

Ksnuggles pm'd me as soon as you posted and said she had a pin for you. It was meant to be. But as for sending it to Sweden, I had to do that, it was not part of our trade. I am glad you got it before you left for the US. Safe travels to you!!!

Thank you David, Amy and ksnuggles for getting me this grail!!!

Glad it made it to a loving home. That pin is HUGE! Glad I could make you Christmas a bit happier. Safe travels to Florida.

It's been very fun to watch this thread and see all of the great pins and all of the holiday kindness! Happy Holidays, all!

Add me to the list of people blown away by their incredible zaps, please! :)
I emailed David last week and said I had received a tempting little package and wanted to open it on Christmas if that was OK. Yesterday I opened it and what to my wondering eyes did appear but THIS beauty:

attachment.php

I had to look twice! I could not believe it. It is absolutely GORGEOUS and huge! Here is a picture next to a regular-sized Mickey head pin for comparison:

attachment.php

And to add the cherry on top, when I took it out of the box, I found that it is signed. :)

attachment.php

I can't thank you enough! I love it and can't stop looking at it. What a wonderful and generous gift! :)

Laura "finally got a grail signature after 6 years and now have to instantly change it" H.

Such a happy thread to read at this time of year. A good reminder that zaps tend to arrive when they mean the most. :) (Or maybe just everybody needs a zap - of something - now and then!)

Congrats to the recipients and bravo to the providers - both David & Amy and the rest of the group who facilitated getting the pins to them.

A very Merry Christmas indeed!

I emailed David last week and said I had received a tempting little package and wanted to open it on Christmas if that was OK. Yesterday I opened it and what to my wondering eyes did appear but THIS beauty:

attachment.php

I had to look twice! I could not believe it. It is absolutely GORGEOUS and huge! Here is a picture next to a regular-sized Mickey head pin for comparison:

attachment.php

And to add the cherry on top, when I took it out of the box, I found that it is signed. :)

attachment.php

I can't thank you enough! I love it and can't stop looking at it. What a wonderful and generous gift! :)

Laura "finally got a grail signature after 6 years and now have to instantly change it" H.
Hmmm, edited it--is it working now?

The pics are working now for me, and what a beautiful, beautiful zap!! My mom has that pin and it's so stunning in person :D Congratulations and so awesome that it was signed too- I'm so happy for you!! :hug:

Congratulations to everyone who had some pin grails obtained! I loved seeing all the photos and stories (and pet friends!!)! Thanks so much everyone for sharing!! :hug: And it can probably never be said enough, but thanks David and everyone who assisted in making all these pin dreams come true! <3

The pics are working now for me, and what a beautiful, beautiful zap!! My mom has that pin and it's so stunning in person :D Congratulations and so awesome that it was signed too- I'm so happy for you!! :hug:

Congratulations to everyone who had some pin grails obtained! I loved seeing all the photos and stories (and pet friends!!)! Thanks so much everyone for sharing!! :hug: And it can probably never be said enough, but thanks David and everyone who assisted in making all these pin dreams come true! <3

I SECOND THIS^^^!!! :bowdown:

also glad the pictures are working. whew!

To everyone who expressed that they weren't sure if they could/should participate, I am so glad you did. I felt the same way, having been gone for awhile while I finished school and then coming back to the forum. I still don't get on here as often as I would like, but it always feels like home, and isn't that what Disney is all about after all? :) So glad for you all and words cannot express enough thanks to the Docfish Grailslayers!! :hug:

Many people can not get on DPF as much as they like (myself included) it is why I tell everybody to join in, you never know what I can find. Once you are a member of the DPF family you are always a member of our family.

I still don't see responses from 4 members. Since it is now after Christmas here are the 4 I need to hear from still: ddcakes, janeckb, Lynn99, and bryana_nguyen. Please let me know if you have posted and I missed it.

Thank you everybody for joining in. It brings us an amazing amount of joy to be able to do these every year and the help we get every year gets bigger. We can not thank everybody who helped us pull this off enough. DPF is an amazing place with amazing people that we feel very lucky to be part of.

We hope everybody has a better year next year, this is true if you had an awful year, a so-so year or the best year of your life. It can always get better and we wish you all the best!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love it! It is beautiful and visible. :)

Many people can not get on DPF as much as they like (myself included) it is why I tell everybody to join in, you never know what I can find. Once you are a member of the DPF family you are always a member of our family.

I still don't see responses from 4 members. Since it is now after Christmas here are the 4 I need to hear from still: ddcakes, janeckb, Lynn99, and bryana_nguyen. Please let me know if you have posted and I missed it.

Thank you everybody for joining in. It brings us an amazing amount of joy to be able to do these every year and the help we get every year gets bigger. We can not thank everybody who helped us pull this off enough. DPF is an amazing place with amazing people that we feel very lucky to be part of.

We hope everybody has a better year next year, this is true if you had an awful year, a so-so year or the best year of your life. It can always get better and we wish you all the best!!!

Thanks again for all the Holiday cheer & zapping fun. This was an awesome thread to read every day. And the excitement when I picked up a package I wasn't expecting.. So fun :) I was also very happy to be able to help out & I hope to do so again next year.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Congrats to everyone who had a Grail slayed! This really has been a fun thread to watch! So many amazing pins, so many wonderful stories. :wiggle: And kudos to David and Amy, and everyone who pitched in, for their continuing generosity and for keeping the positive spirit in the pin community. Happy holidays to all!

Yes! Many, many thanks to David and Amy! You brought me joy this season - both in a pin and in following this thread. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back