• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Collections
Thanks for sharing Kupo! :) I know there are a LOT of new Jessica collectors on the forums since I was on regularly! Would love to see what they have in their grips ;)! Also, I can not remember if I did one, but thought it might be cool to seesome peoples pin displays, how they do it(frames, books, etc!)! Would be neat to see! :D Let's see some Jessica!!!

Any new Jessica collectors who want to/will show off your collections?

I'm a pretend Jessica collector, I only have 4 pins of her: OE Jessica (and a Roger too, of course) from WDW, OE Jessica with the surf board, DSF gumball machine, and I just ordered the DSF Jess as Maleficent. Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

I'm a pretend Jessica collector, I only have 4 pins of her: OE Jessica (and a Roger too, of course) from WDW, OE Jessica with the surf board, DSF gumball machine, and I just ordered the DSF Jess as Maleficent. Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Yay!!! :D So glad to see a new Jessica collector!!! Hope to see your collection as it grows! :D

I'm a jessica collector, but so far only have 3 pins
Dsf march
Dsf 4th july
Dsf back to school Id

I hope to add to my collection in the new year :) I'm wanting the newest gsf christmas jessica and the gumball machine jessica most.

Another Jessica collector. Just ended up with a fake Red Hot so kind of sad. I have the Jessica on stool from DLP, I'm trading for a Jessica as Cruella, and I have hopefully a Pin trading one from Paris on the way. I have a little statue of her too from DLP. Once everything arrives I'll take a photo. :)

I'm a jessica collector, but so far only have 3 pins
Dsf march
Dsf 4th july
Dsf back to school Id

I hope to add to my collection in the new year :) I'm wanting the newest gsf christmas jessica and the gumball machine jessica most.

I hope you get the ones you are looking for and your collection grows quickly!!! :x: She can be a difficult collection at times! :lol:

Another Jessica collector. Just ended up with a fake Red Hot so kind of sad. I have the Jessica on stool from DLP, I'm trading for a Jessica as Cruella, and I have hopefully a Pin trading one from Paris on the way. I have a little statue of her too from DLP. Once everything arrives I'll take a photo. :)

People would say I am more of a fanatic/obessed! :facepalm: I was told today by Dawn that I have "Jessica issues"!!! :rofl:I love meeting fellow Jessica fans; I cannot wait to see your collection! :bigthumb: I have a few new additions to my collection, but I can't seem to post pictures properly with my tablet...I need to get my laptop back! :) I think it would be amazing to get a tattoo of Jessica from a Jessica loving tattoo artist!!!! :eek2: Now to figure out how to get to you for a session! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back