• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hsd:
Yeah no problem. . You should check out that store . I will give you there number.

:hsd: Thanks a ton Eric! I can not wait to get off work and give them a call! I replied to your pm. Thank you though again! Keep in touch and let me know if you need an extra pair of eyes ever!!!

2012-05-26_11-23-45_424.jpg My OUTSTANDING zap sent by Mickeymousje!!! I am so EXTREMELY thankful! It is such a gorgeous pin!!! Definitely made my holiday weekend! I just do not know how to fully express my gratitude in words!!! I can't wait to get it displayed! Thank you?Mickymousje! I don't know your actual name, but THANK YOU A MILLION!

Jessica Collections

Great collections everyone, I like the frames a lot.

You will all laugh at mine, I keep everything in the package still - I'm crazy like that lol. :drool:

Here is some of my collection.

jpins2.jpg

jpins1.JPG

jpins3.jpg

Great collections everyone, I like the frames a lot.

You will all laugh at mine, I keep everything in the package still - I'm crazy like that lol. :drool:

Here is some of my collection.

WOW!!! Another outstanding collection!!! :) Once I get mine all framed and such, I will be posting pics!!! It is a small collection, but growing and with great potential! Two pins larger thanks to Mickeymousje, Debby and Greg! It will look great once my plans for display are all finished!

As far as the you keeping them in the packages; I contemplated that idea for awhile and then decided I want them to be seen all the time, lol!

Love the collection!

View attachment 8554 My OUTSTANDING zap sent by Mickeymousje!!! I am so EXTREMELY thankful! It is such a gorgeous pin!!! Definitely made my holiday weekend! I just do not know how to fully express my gratitude in words!!! I can't wait to get it displayed! Thank you?Mickymousje! I don't know your actual name, but THANK YOU A MILLION!

I'm so glad you like it! :D

View attachment 8554 My OUTSTANDING zap sent by Mickeymousje!!! I am so EXTREMELY thankful! It is such a gorgeous pin!!! Definitely made my holiday weekend! I just do not know how to fully express my gratitude in words!!! I can't wait to get it displayed! Thank you?Mickymousje! I don't know your actual name, but THANK YOU A MILLION!

Congrats on that great zap pin. It really is a nice looking pin, I'll have to try and make a trade for it.

2012-06-04_23-04-14_763.jpg2012-06-04_23-04-44_145.jpg

Well, I am finally able to start sharing MY Jessica collection! I just completed my first display, and will have more to come in the near future! I am SO happy to be able to start sharing! I appreciate all of you sharing your amazing collections, I am still in awe over how beautiful they all look! Such extraordinary displays and collections! Hope mine gets there! :D Hope you like!!!

Here is #2 of my collection! :) 2012-06-06_21-46-35_838.jpg2012-06-06_21-46-46_990.jpgAnd though it looks like a glare, it is actually light that light the inside!!! :D2012-06-06_21-49-01_634.jpgAnd here is #3! Needs more!!! What though?2012-06-06_21-50-18_904.jpg

Wow O___O Seeing all those Jessica pins are...quite a lot <_< The only Jessica pins I collect are the ones with her and Stitch and the one of her dressed as Ariel and the Cat Burglar (AKA Catwoman)...having SO MUCH TROUBLE FINDING THE CAT BURGLAR PIN!!! lol xD At the moment that is tied as my most wanted attainable pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back