• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Jessica pin is without a doubt Jessica as Maleficent, as you will she is prominently displayed in my collection. She is also part of my favorite series of Jessica, the Jessia As Other Disney Characters.

Here are some photos of mine, not the best photos unfortunately.

Jessica Christmas

photo6-2.jpg

Jessica Valentine's Day (ran out of room on main board, still working on making displays for all the holidays)

IMG_0693.jpg

"Jessica the Star" display

IMG_0695.jpg

Jessica as Disney Characters and Jessica Around the World" display (I need to redo this one to add in the newer Jessica As pins and give the Around the World pins their own display)

IMG_0681.jpg

Super Jumbo Jessica in a shadow box

IMG_0683.jpg

Main Display Board

IMG_0684.jpg

Jessica as Evil Queen Artwork

IMG_0679.jpg

Jessica as Peter Pan Artwork

IMG_0680.jpg

I'm getting all jealous of all these gorgeous pins! I am both super happy for you and super envious that you got Esmerelda Jessica for your birthday! I reeeeally want to just get hold of one Jessica dressed up pin! Just the one of those and I'd be content with my Jessica collection forever :) I'm in love with the Jessica as Roger one and the Gone With The Wind too (mum's fave film so Scarlett's a family heroin for us two ^_^ ).
I don't know if you can really call it a collection, but after 10 years of trading (bearing in mind I'm only 21 so I've been CM trading a lot lol) I have this to show for Jessica:
View attachment 8472

I know, I was ecstatic when I opened that package, felt extremely lucky!!! I love the Jessica as Roger one and REALLY love the Scarlett one!!! My fav tho is Jessica in Brazil!!!! I want that one SO bad! I like the two you have too, have to get my hands on those as well! It is understandable that is all you have since you mostly did CM trading, though a bummer for you I am sure! LOL

My favorite Jessica pin is without a doubt Jessica as Maleficent, as you will she is prominently displayed in my collection. She is also part of my favorite series of Jessica, the Jessia As Other Disney Characters.

Here are some photos of mine, not the best photos unfortunately.

Jessica Christmas

photo6-2.jpg

Jessica Valentine's Day (ran out of room on main board, still working on making displays for all the holidays)

IMG_0693.jpg

"Jessica the Star" display

IMG_0695.jpg

Jessica as Disney Characters and Jessica Around the World" display (I need to redo this one to add in the newer Jessica As pins and give the Around the World pins their own display)

IMG_0681.jpg

Super Jumbo Jessica in a shadow box

IMG_0683.jpg

Main Display Board

IMG_0684.jpg

Jessica as Evil Queen Artwork

IMG_0679.jpg

Jessica as Peter Pan Artwork

IMG_0680.jpg

These are jaw dropping, I am again in love, lol! I can not wait until my collection looks like that!!! I need to make a board for my pins, even if it is only 6 Jessicas, lol! I love all the Jessica As series, but my favorite pin is Jessica in Brazil right now! Trying to get my hands on one with little luck! Hope to hear more from ya! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I am so impressed with everyone's collections and how you all display them!!! As soon as I havee the extra time, I will take a pic of my Jessica/WFRR? collection! My 6 official Disney pins, my two non-Disney pins, my ornaments and my wall hangings of Jessica and Roger!!! One day I hope to theme my livingroom with Jessica/WFRR? and I hope I can do it sooner rather than later! Keep the post coming, they are amazing!!!

Wow! Great pins!! Love the layouts and the boards!! *bjr

These are jaw dropping, I am again in love, lol! I can not wait until my collection looks like that!!! I need to make a board for my pins, even if it is only 6 Jessicas, lol! I love all the Jessica As series, but my favorite pin is Jessica in Brazil right now! Trying to get my hands on one with little luck! Hope to hear more from ya! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thank you both for the kind words.

As you can see my main board is really out of room so I need to make a few more smaller boards like the blue and purple ones. But like you mentioned nsingleton time is always an issue.

The Jessica from Brazil is great, as is that whole series. I've been toying with the idea for a few years to make some kind of display for them with the flags of each country in the back or a photo of some iconic location. I've been to Spain, Italy, and Antarctica (all for work) but none of my photos are really good enough. Someday I'll figure out what I want to do.

Nsingleton you should make a display of some kind, pins are so much more fun when they are out were they can be seen and not in a book or box.

I know, I was ecstatic when I opened that package, felt extremely lucky!!! I love the Jessica as Roger one and REALLY love the Scarlett one!!! My fav tho is Jessica in Brazil!!!! I want that one SO bad! I like the two you have too, have to get my hands on those as well! It is understandable that is all you have since you mostly did CM trading, though a bummer for you I am sure! LOL
I'll get some more Jessica pins some day, then I will do my grail dance. Don't now what that dance is yet but I'm eager to find out :D

Thank you both for the kind words.

As you can see my main board is really out of room so I need to make a few more smaller boards like the blue and purple ones. But like you mentioned nsingleton time is always an issue.

The Jessica from Brazil is great, as is that whole series. I've been toying with the idea for a few years to make some kind of display for them with the flags of each country in the back or a photo of some iconic location. I've been to Spain, Italy, and Antarctica (all for work) but none of my photos are really good enough. Someday I'll figure out what I want to do.

Nsingleton you should make a display of some kind, pins are so much more fun when they are out were they can be seen and not in a book or box.

You are very welcome, you definitely deserve it!!! :bowdown: I think the traveling Jessica is one of my all time fav series, even if I have none of the pins, lmao! I think your idea with the iconic photos from each location is a WONDERFUL idea, and if you do it, would like to see it very much! I have mine displayed on a giant light shade of a light that rarely gets used, but, I like the way the framed boards look better! Eventually, when I have more to work with, I would like to group the pins and theme the displays!!! I definitely like having them out to be seen! Keep in touch!

I'll get some more Jessica pins some day, then I will do my grail dance. Don't now what that dance is yet but I'm eager to find out :D

Well...you MUST video this so I can see this dance when you do it! I will keep my eye out for pins for you anytime you want; some of the ones you want are on eBay all the time, but can be pricey! Ugh! Otherwise, I would have MANY more, lol! :)

Thank you. Yeah she loved it. I like to surprise with new Jessica pins when ever I can.

I bet she LOVES being surprised!!! You are a fantastic husband! I wish someone would surprise me with AWESOME pins! Thank would probably take them understanding the who pin collecting thing! LOL! Hope you get some you want too!.

LoL yeah she does but it's worth it . To be honest I get more excited about the pins she gets then mines. Yeah there some cool stitch pins I want but I haven't seen them yet . The one pin that I been trying to get for her is the gone with the wind Jessica rabbit pin. She loves that pin! That's her holy grail I guess you would say. I can't wait for the day I can find that pin for her . I have tried a few times already to buy but I didn't get it .

I bet she LOVES being surprised!!! You are a fantastic husband! I wish someone would

surprise me with AWESOME pins! Thank would probably take them understanding the who pin collecting thing! LOL! Hope you get some you want too!.

LoL yeah she does but it's worth it . To be honest I get more excited about the pins she gets then mines. Yeah there some cool stitch pins I want but I haven't seen them yet . The one pin that I been trying to get for her is the gone with the wind Jessica rabbit pin. She loves that pin! That's her holy grail I guess you would say. I can't wait for the day I can find that pin for her . I have tried a few times already to buy but I didn't get it .

Ya, I have been trying to get one of those myself! Not so easy unless you have a pretty penny!!! But that is the case with MOST Jessica pins! That is why she is pretty much my ONLY collection, and is why my collection is growing so extremely slow, LOL! But, since she has been my #1 movie character since 1987, I can't really go with anyone else!!!

Ya, I have been trying to get one of those myself! Not so easy unless you have a pretty penny!!! But that is the case with MOST Jessica pins! That is why she is pretty much my ONLY collection, and is why my collection is growing so extremely slow, LOL! But, since she has been my #1 movie character since 1987, I can't really go with anyone else!!!

Yeah I know what you mean. She's expensive . But there really cool pins. There's this pin shop in Anaheim that we went too and they had a lot of Jessica pins and decent prices. When we go back to southern cal were going to stop by again and see what they have.

Yeah I know what you mean. She's expensive . But there really cool pins. There's this pin shop in Anaheim that we went too and they had a lot of Jessica pins and decent prices. When we go back to southern cal were going to stop by again and see what they have.

I need to make my way to Cali and check out this shop and go to DLR for my first time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back