• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Collections
There's some incredible Jessica collections on this thread. I really like the ones of her as other characters, especially Esmeralda, Mrs Incredible and the Evil Queen. But my favourites are definitely the movie classic collection and the one of her as Scarlett O'Hara is my joint most wanted. Not that I expect to get it any time soon lol. Still, I'd love it if they did some more Jessica as classic movie characters, particularly Blanche Dubois and Norma Desmond.

I would post the pictures of the very small selection of Jessica pins I have, but I'm sure even the least expensive pin on this thread would put them to shame lol. I really need to get going with the Jessica pins I think.

Here are my three Jessica boards.

Complete set of DA LE100 Jessicas (sorry for the poor photo quality)
dale100jessicas.jpg

Jessica in costume
jessicaincostume.jpg

Classic Jessica
classicjessica.jpg

Seriously awesome!!! Love them all! You guys really did a great job arranging your boards as well! I love the way you sorted them. Crazy cool collection!!

There's some incredible Jessica collections on this thread. I really like the ones of her as other characters, especially Esmeralda, Mrs Incredible and the Evil Queen. But my favourites are definitely the movie classic collection and the one of her as Scarlett O'Hara is my joint most wanted. Not that I expect to get it any time soon lol. Still, I'd love it if they did some more Jessica as classic movie characters, particularly Blanche Dubois and Norma Desmond.

I would post the pictures of the very small selection of Jessica pins I have, but I'm sure even the least expensive pin on this thread would put them to shame lol. I really need to get going with the Jessica pins I think.

I would love to see what you have, my collection is about the same as yours, I have 6 Jessicas is all! Thanks to Debby and Greg, I do have the Esmeralda one tho! I agree with you, I love her as other charecters but REALLY love the ones of her as the classic actresses! Hopefully I can get at least one of those some day! My favorite Jessicas however are her travel pins; in Jamaica, Antarctica, Germany, Japan and MOST FAVORITE. is Jessica in Brazil! Share those pics tho!

Wow I would love to buy some of your pins. You have the pins my wife has been wanting ! How much for the gone with the wind or how much for the collection?

Here are my three Jessica boards.

Complete set of DA LE100 Jessicas (sorry for the poor photo quality)
dale100jessicas.jpg

Jessica in costume
jessicaincostume.jpg

Classic Jessica
classicjessica.jpg

HOLY COW!!! I am awestruck!!!! That is the most AMAZING Jessica collection I have EVER seen! I am SO unbelievably envious! LOL!!! I can't get over it! You have basically all of them, ha ha! I just love it!!! Thank you SO SO much for sharing!!!

We would love to buy some

I am in the process of getting rid of my Jessica collection...I have come to the point in my collecting that I realized I have too many pins and need to concentrate on the themes that I love the most (Princesses, Tink in costume, and Alice) and start trading away or selling the rest. :) I love Jessica pins...there are some great ones out there...but I am not attached to Jessica like I am to other characters, so she must go. :(

I still have some great Jessica pins in my possession, so I might as well show them off before I get rid of them! :)

Pins left on my Jessica board...the many holes are pins I have already traded away...
JessicaWholeBoard.jpg

Close-ups...
JessicaBoard1.jpg

JessicaBoard2.jpg

JessicaBoard3.jpg

JessicaBoard4.jpg

Pins that never made it to the board...
JessicaLoosePins.jpg

A framing project I did a while ago...
JessicaFrame.jpg

JessicaFrameClose.jpg

Enjoy!

HOLY COW!!! I am awestruck!!!! That is the most AMAZING Jessica collection I have EVER seen! I am SO unbelievably envious! LOL!!! I can't get over it! You have basically all of them, ha ha! I just love it!!! Thank you SO SO much for sharing!!!
Actually, the boards display about half of my collection...the rest are in binders. But this is not close to ALL of the pins...Nicole (Abyssinian28) has the entire collection from the pin trading era, minus the last few releases... probably close to 650 total.
Nice collection for such a short time! Quite a bit bigger than mine tho, and I have been collecting since January! Unfortunately I do not get the opportunity to go to any Disney parks however!
Living near the parks will not help you very much with a Jessica collection unless you can find someone willing to trade...they don't sell very many Jessicas at the parks, particularly LEs.

Last edited:
Actually, the boards display about half of my collection...the rest are in binders. But this is not close to ALL of the pins...Nicole (Abyssinian28) has the entire collection from the pin trading era, minus the last few releases... probably close to 650 total.

WOW!!! That is so awesome!!! I did not even know that many existed! Hopefully one day I even have half as many! I need to get to some Disney parks and do some trading or something!!! LOL! If only I lived closer! I am just at a loss of words for my amazement and how beautiful they are, especially all together loke you arranged them! Kudos to you guys Debby and Greg! And Nicole!!!! You guys are my three new best friends, LMAO! I love the people on here!

Thank you. Yeah like they said you can never find Jessica pins at the parks. If you do they don't want to trade or they want a lot of pins for one trade. We live about 6 hours away from Disneyland so we can't go to the parks all the time like other people . Myself I collect jack skellington and his pins are hard to find but nowhere near as hard as Jessica . So I'm going to collect stitch now because I love his pins that are out there. Plus my son likes him too lol

WOW!!! That is so awesome!!! I did not even know that many existed! Hopefully one day I even have half as many! I need to get to some Disney parks and do some trading or something!!! LOL! If only I lived closer! I am just at a loss of words for my amazement and how beautiful they are, especially all together loke you arranged them! Kudos to you guys Debby and Greg! And Nicole!!!! You guys are my three new best friends, LMAO! I love the people on here!

Thank you. Yeah like they said you can never find Jessica pins at the parks. If you do they don't want to trade or they want a lot of pins for one trade. We live about 6 hours away from Disneyland so we can't go to the parks all the time like other people . Myself I collect jack skellington and his pins are hard to find but nowhere near as hard as Jessica . So I'm going to collect stitch now because I love his pins that are out there. Plus my son likes him too lol

Well good luck!!! I am new to it all to, but if I can do anything to help, watch for any pins for you, please let me know! Keep me updated on how all your collections come along! I am not sure why you replied to the quote you did? LOL!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Here is part of mine.

Absolutely and totally OUTSTANDING!!! What an amazing and stunning collection and display!!! If I ever have enough to do a display board, I am going to hit you up for pointer on how to set one up, if you don't mind? I am so very happy that you shared your extraordinary collection, or part of! LOL! Please add me as a friend, and stay in touch please!!!

WOW, OMG, what a collection!!! I think my heart stopped beating for a minute!!! LOL :) I am SO VERY envious!!! I wish I was wealthy, I would try to buy the whole lot!!!! Big difference to my six Jessicas!!!! How many years did that collection of Jessicas take? She is definitely my #1 collection, have love her since 1987, LOL! :D I am still in awe!!!! Ha ha! Thanks SO much for sharing!

I started collecting in 2009...so it didn't take as long as one might think. When I first started trading, I seriously thought it would be impossible to obtain some of the pins I now have, but once you get into it you will be surprised what pins you might obtain. :) If definitely takes time (trying to work out trades, keeping up with current pin values and new releases) and money (many of these pins I bought from eBay, or traded away other hard to find or expensive pins for them)...but if you want the harder to find pins you have to work a little for them. :) LOL

Good luck on your Jessica pin quest! She is a hard character to collect (especially now that DS online is no longer making pins), but she has some of the best pins! :)

You are about like me, I think I have three up on ya, lol! We will build our collections together! Ha ha! Keep me posted on your progress!
Haha definatly! I've actually....never seen who framed Roger rabbit ._.

BUT. I love humour and the Red Hot Beeer Jessica pin I thought was hilarious...I got the two perfume bottles as traders when I went to get the pins from the soda fountain...But I love glitter *o* And they're so sparkly!

I'm getting all jealous of all these gorgeous pins! I am both super happy for you and super envious that you got Esmerelda Jessica for your birthday! I reeeeally want to just get hold of one Jessica dressed up pin! Just the one of those and I'd be content with my Jessica collection forever :) I'm in love with the Jessica as Roger one and the Gone With The Wind too (mum's fave film so Scarlett's a family heroin for us two ^_^ ).
I don't know if you can really call it a collection, but after 10 years of trading (bearing in mind I'm only 21 so I've been CM trading a lot lol) I have this to show for Jessica:
2012-05-17 17.21.09.jpg

Haha definatly! I've actually....never seen who framed Roger rabbit ._.

BUT. I love humour and the Red Hot Beeer Jessica pin I thought was hilarious...I got the two perfume bottles as traders when I went to get the pins from the soda fountain...But I love glitter *o* And they're so sparkly!

WHAT???? You have NEVER seen WFRR??? You must see it, like today, lmao!!!! Such a wonderful film! I like that RED HOT pin alot also! Don't have one yet, but eventually! You are probably lucky you don't collect Jessica, I am finding out she is quite pricey! LOL! I am definitely going to have to pretty much limit my collection to ONLY Jessica and WFRR! But, it is worth it to me since I have loced her for SO many years, ha ha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back