• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey everyone,

I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON ALL PRICES AND FOR PINS ON MY TRADES THAT I DON'T HAVE LISTED BELOW!!! ;)

New pins are bordered ^_^

pin90284th72
Pin 90284:

$42 SOLD
Disney Store Europe - Ariel & Her Sisters
pin82434th72
Pin 82434:

$27 SOLD
DSF - Pun Pin - Stitch
pin5166th72
Pin 5166:

$5 TRADED
WDW - Epcot Flags Spinner
pin80478th72
Pin 80478:

$2
Nerds Rock! Collection - Mickey Only

(all 4 for $6)

Once again, feel free to ask about any of my other pins, it can't hurt, the worst I can say is "I'm sorry but they aren't for sale" ^_^ Thanks again for looking and wish me luck!!!

ariel-dinsey-little-mermaid-Favim.com-370080_large.gif

Last edited:
I've seen it go for $50-$60 on ebay. :) There is one for $60 on the bay right now.

The only one I see right now is at $70.00 and it has been there for quite some time so people don't seem to be interested in it for that price >_< Hmmm...I might message the seller later tonight and see if they would lower the price but I'd ideally like to work out something here so that I can combine in pins to lower the price seeing as my pin budget is...extra small haha xD

I paid around $50 for mine a year or 2 ago. $70 seems reasonable, but it doesn't hurt to message the seller and ask if they'll take less. Good luck! Happy you were able to almost finish the stained glass set. I'm just short on the giselle :(

I paid around $50 for mine a year or 2 ago. $70 seems reasonable, but it doesn't hurt to message the seller and ask if they'll take less. Good luck! Happy you were able to almost finish the stained glass set. I'm just short on the giselle :(

Thank you Jay for letting me know what you paid for it ^_^ I'll definitely message them. $50 is a great price, but for someone who doesn't have $50, it's $50 too much haha xD I'll figure this out though definitely, for SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!

On the Stained Glass note, good luck with Giselle, the price on that pin just drastically went up o_O Only a few weeks ago it was around $55 and now all of sudden it's going for close to $120 in a matter of weeks. IDK what happened, but the prices will drop soon. I know Marisa (beeatingu) is also waiting on tooth and nail for that to show up >_<

I hear you lol. I just came into contact with someone who's going to be selling off their Rapunzel & SB/Maleficent collections to me. It's money I don't have, but I cannot pass up the opportunity to own some of my grails. It literally clears out my entire siggy, with the exception of 2 pins (the R/C & Designer). I may just give up on those two because there priced way too high for me :(

I actually purchased that last Giselle pin on eBay for $125 through the best offer option, but I was trying to buy multiple pins from that seller and made offers on a few other pins so I could utilize combined shipping. They just wouldn't budge on some of the other pins. I can't blame them though because some people are just way too invested. I offered high on Giselle in hopes of getting multiple pins and I was pretty disappointed to only get one offer accepted. So I asked to cancel the transaction immediately because I felt as a repeat customer I could have been offered a little bit better of a deal. I'll keep trying though...patients is a virtue when it comes to pin collecting. Congrats on getting that one though. Of the 6 in the set BATB, SB & TLM are my favorites so if I can't get the last one I will just trade SW & Cinderella.

I hear you lol. I just came into contact with someone who's going to be selling off their Rapunzel & SB/Maleficent collections to me. It's money I don't have, but I cannot pass up the opportunity to own some of my grails. It literally clears out my entire siggy, with the exception of 2 pins (the R/C & Designer). I may just give up on those two because there priced way too high for me :(

I actually purchased that last Giselle pin on eBay for $125 through the best offer option, but I was trying to buy multiple pins from that seller and made offers on a few other pins so I could utilize combined shipping. They just wouldn't budge on some of the other pins. I can't blame them though because some people are just way too invested. I offered high on Giselle in hopes of getting multiple pins and I was pretty disappointed to only get one offer accepted. So I asked to cancel the transaction immediately because I felt as a repeat customer I could have been offered a little bit better of a deal. I'll keep trying though...patients is a virtue when it comes to pin collecting. Congrats on getting that one though. Of the 6 in the set BATB, SB & TLM are my favorites so if I can't get the last one I will just trade SW & Cinderella.

Aw, good luck on the rest of the set! Just throwing this out now even if the chances are slim, if you ever are selling the LM and BatB ones, let me know first please haha!!!! And wow! That must be some deal, every Tangled pin you want except pretty much the 2 rarest! That is something. If you use those extra Tangled pins that you get and bid on Darris' auction you just might be able to snag Designer Rapunzel too, in which case only R/C is left and let's be honest...she's impossible. Considering R/C goes for 2-3 Designer ones and the Designer one is pricey enough o_O

Don't worry on Giselle, she'll go down eventually after people stop buying her for that much and then you can sweep in and finish your set ^_^ If not, I'll always be waiting on LM and BatB haha unless I get them ;D

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to end up buying this one off Ebay but if I must, I must ^_^ For Sleeping Beauty, I'll just have to sell stuff first haha xD Now the question is...what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back