• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13
Good luck with your sale Matt!! I hope you can get your grails!! :hug::hug::hug:

BUMP OMGOMGOMGOMG ANOTHER GRAIL WENT ON AUCTION ON EBAY TODAY AND IT RARELY COMES UP >_< Oh no, I know I can't afford it now unless I sell some pins but I don't think I'll be able to make that much in 6 days :( I CAN'T BUMP THIS FAST ENOUGH!!!!

Only 4 days left on the pin, still nobody bid on it but I know I won't be able to raise the funds by that time...should I consider a loan??? Not sure....lol I have to stop procrastinating.

Good luck...I've tried buying from that seller, but she refuses to budge on her prices and I think she's a little over priced too :/ If you want it that bad though just go for it since less are showing up on eBay now-a-days.

I tend to hate buying pins that are overpriced so generally I don't but the last time my grail came up, it for some reason sold for close to $170 O_O so being on auction now for $100...not bad...however, I still can't seem to bring myself to spending $100 on a pin. I have 2 days haha to change that mindset or miss it...AGAIN!

Quick question, this is just an idea, but if I was going to do a game, how would that work?

I was thinking a small game, maybe $10-$20 per entry and then the list would be randomized and people could pick any pin off the sale list (of course the sets like the LM T-Shirt pins would be one pin). I was thinking about doing that, nothing huge, only a few slots (5-10) which would help me raise funds. Would there be any interest in that? Of course it would depend because if there were only 5 spots and each was $20, there are many more than 5 pins in the OP which are priced at more than $20 so it probably wouldn't help me to that end, but I could remove some pins here and there and adjust accordingly, there would still be pins up there that are currently priced at more than $20 though ^_^ but I would only consider this if there is interest in it. If anyone reads this let me know ;)

tumblr_m2ar5irl4p1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I received quite a few PMs today and in the last moment, I THINK I'M GONNA BE ABLE TO GET ENOUGH MONEY TO GET MY GRAIL!!! Worse comes to worse, nobody has bid on it yet and if the pin doesn't sell, I can talk to the seller later about buying it from them once I get all the money but once things are in order, I think this is possible!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!

P.S. bump ;)

So the world works in mysterious ways but between my internet not loading and Ebay jumping from 10 seconds to 1 second in a matter of 3 seconds (before the bid could load), I lost out on it...again. BUT DO NOT FEEL BAD! Only 1 person bid which means the price of the pin circulates around $100, since if all thing go well, I should have raised enough for the SB Stained Glass pin AND this pin when it comes back up again...I'll be waiting for my precious lol xD

tumblr_m1j2g4W5Mq1qzi80do1_500.gif

the sales haven't officially went through yet so in the meantime, I'm crossing my fingers, toes, butt cheeks, thighs, and hamstrings in hopes that they go through ;)

Just realized that so far the prices seem to go like this (as a bar to completion for each pin)

------- $70 = Sleeping Beauty Stained Glass Pin
---------- $100 = Jessica as Cat Burglar
-------------- $140 = Batb Stained Glass Pin

FUNDS RAISED
PENDING FUNDS RAISED
FUNDS NEEDED

Those are my main priorities right now in terms of pins, so if this all goes through, I know I'll successfully be able to pick up the SB Stained Glass pin...but then I wonder, should I wait for the Jessica pin to come back...or should I try to raise another $40 and go straight for completing the whole Stained Glass set :anxious: so many choices...GASP! I feel so close, it's so exciting

tumblr_m884kuqDmT1qem02jo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back