• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASP! 2 MORE PINS PENDING!!! :anxious: I'm getting so close! And I NEVER reach into my funds, but I had to pull out a little for a pin I just bought on Ebay that I never see and sold for $50 last time...although it wasn't one of my top 3 grails, the price was just too good! It was:

pin45521

On a side note, NOOOOO!!! THE MERMAID NEMO PIN SOLD ON EBAY JUST NOW!!!! AND I WAS FINALLY STARTING TO ACCEPT THAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BUY IT!!! OH NO! Now I need to find the pin ASAP, this thread is now gonna be about BOTH my sales and that pin >_<

Another pin sold!!! YAY! ^_^ So many pins pending and sold, I'm so close to the goal I can taste it! OH NO!!! I think I'm gonna vurp. You know, like when you burp and vomit? AND YOU CAN TASTE IT!!! OH THIS IS SO EXCITING!

letsgo.gif

bump for today!!! Had to take out of my funds AGAIN for the surprise Jessica pin >_< Now I'm scared that next week they are gonna release 3 surprise BTs, WiR, Emperor's New Groove with Cat Yzma, AND Atlantis with Helga Sinclair so I pretty much just lose everything I've made so far haha jk I still have a good amount set aside for the Mermaid Nemo pin since that is the utmost priority :)

bump for both of these threads today...been at a stall lately but I'm hoping things will sort themselves out soon ^_^ still can't believe I have LM honestly lol THANKS MAYA AND DAVID!!!

bump for both of these threads today...been at a stall lately but I'm hoping things will sort themselves out soon ^_^ still can't believe I have LM honestly lol THANKS MAYA AND DAVID!!!

Oh, Kupo, I guess we do have a lot in common. This has been a grail since I started collecting, hubby just got it for me for my birthday.
The Ariel/Memo jumbo that is.
I'll keep an eye out.

Oh, Kupo, I guess we do have a lot in common. This has been a grail since I started collecting, hubby just got it for me for my birthday.
The Ariel/Memo jumbo that is.
I'll keep an eye out.

haha now I have competition when it comes to collecting pins...which is bad lol :facepalm: Ask your husband if he bought you the Mermaid Nemo pin from Ebay because I'd been eyeing that pin after it didn't sell for a while and I was finally considering buying it and then someone else bought it!!! I think it might have been him in which case congrats in making a decision I couldn't bring myself to make haha xD

And if you see it PLEASE let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back