• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIAA: Gifts, Mystery Chasers (pics posted) and Pin Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good for my wallet :)
I'll probably try and track down Meg / Jane eventually (If they're not too expensive)
A hopefully high LE Evil Queen for the 80th Anniversary
A couple of Jafar pins
And a really cool looking mystery set for Genie
I personally feel the HM pins are nothing special (Except the ENG , but they're DLR so I'll probably never get them)
Keep the pictures coming everyone :tigger:

What does the Go the Distance challenge involve?
If I'm wrong someone please correct me , but I believe it's a boxed set of the pins for the event that they used to put on the trade boards . Instead of using your board trade tickets for them you get A boxed set of them now as a gift , I think they had complaints a few years ago about the availability hence why they changed it .

lrDQ9RT-fw0TvL2enJk5pJscE2_tHLMRtKfvHKUZjfk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back