• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIAA: Gifts, Mystery Chasers (pics posted) and Pin Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIAA: Gifts, Mystery Chasers (pics posted) and Pin Previews
On what? I don't think I ever got it XD

Also, I'm hoping for a Nala from the WDI set. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

On Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a mighty need for that Snow White profile and Snow/Prince anniversary pin. :eek: Other than that, I'm off the hook! Happy to see so many lovely pins at this event.

AAAHHHHH, it's been so hard trying to complete the villains profiles and now it's the princesses...I'm in so much trouble. Then there's those clusters...ay ya yay.

Omg I hope those frozen mystery boxes come out when I'm there as I'm loving them are they opend edition? and those poh aliens pin looks cute but what was the other poh? And I really love that up boxset but i know I will never be able to get that boxset but may be able to trade for the individual pins i love that Olaf count down to Christmas pin when is that one out?

Omg I hope those frozen mystery boxes come out when I'm there as I'm loving them are they opend edition? and those poh aliens pin looks cute but what was the other poh? And I really love that up boxset but i know I will never be able to get that boxset but may be able to trade for the individual pins i love that Olaf count down to Christmas pin when is that one out?

They don't really give release dates, just know that they are coming soon

Go the Distance trading challenge prize!

21077801_1954142441464280_6713665208788089349_n.jpg

(Photo from Earchive Vault on Facebook.)

lvuqWtD.jpg

My favourite pin so far :D
Christmas & Olaf , I'll never need to buy another Advent Calendar . I can just put a box of chocolates under the Olaf !!

Really want the Frozen and Tangled pin from the go the distance set, love them!
Also the cute Olaf Christmas countdown pin, Frozen mystery box pins, mother Gothel essence of evil pin and of course this WDI Frozen pin I will never ever going to get :cry:
6aX6ddb.jpg

Finally got home, finally got photos uploaded. Here's a link to my Flickr album. I'm too tired to add photos to this thread tonight, but anyone else feel free. If anyone has questions what anything is, I'll try to remember, lol. Did I say I am really tired? I carried too many pins in my backpack, and didn't do any additional trading beyond my pre-trades and board trades.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm3AwBSe

Finally got home, finally got photos uploaded. Here's a link to my Flickr album. I'm too tired to add photos to this thread tonight, but anyone else feel free. If anyone has questions what anything is, I'll try to remember, lol. Did I say I am really tired? I carried too many pins in my backpack, and didn't do any additional trading beyond my pre-trades and board trades.

Thank you, Hope!! These are clearer and more comprehensive than any other photos I've seen!

ZOMG!

I love the ENG hidden mickeys, and Bucky gets his first pin!! But where is Chicha, Chaca, Tipo, and Yupi? I'd also love a pin of the waitress in memoriam of Patty Deutsch, who did her voice (along with a whole bunch of Match Game!!).

I love the ENG hidden mickeys, and Bucky gets his first pin!! But where is Chicha, Chaca, Tipo, and Yupi? I'd also love a pin of the waitress in memoriam of Patty Deutsch, who did her voice (along with a whole bunch of Match Game!!).

I wholeheartedly agree!

ZSuTHP8.jpg

6mtHR6J.jpg

uIW2Rpb.jpg

Here's 99% of the Christmas ones I've seen . The parcels are the resort ones . You can read the tag on Stitch (Aulani) but the image isn't clear enough for many others

Thanks! I still couldn't find the gingerbread house pins from the Grand Floridian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Epcot American Pavilion, Boardwalk Resort, Beach Club Resort, Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian Resort.

Thanks! I still couldn't find the gingerbread house pins from the Grand Floridian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Epcot American Pavilion, Boardwalk Resort, Beach Club Resort, Disneyland Hotel or the Grand Californian Resort.

Here are the Gingerbread pins from my pictures. They were in a case, so we couldn't open them to see the inside image. But they are ornaments on the outside. And the name is on the outside of the clear acrylic part. So from left to right: Beach Club (Lilo & Stitch inside), Epcot (Mickey inside), Grand Floridian (Mary Poppins penguins inside)

ZSuTHP8.jpg

6mtHR6J.jpg

uIW2Rpb.jpg

Here's 99% of the Christmas ones I've seen . The parcels are the resort ones . You can read the tag on Stitch (Aulani) but the image isn't clear enough for many others

Are the pins shaped liked presents (top pic of dalmatian, Lady and Stitch and then in the other pics, the long row of actual present shaped pins) the same or are they two separate series/releases? And can anyone please tell me what the gift box pins are in the bottom two pics? I think I can see a dalmatian puppy on the far left end and maybe a Simba next? While I truly do want to know what character is featured on each pin, I'm also looking for cats I may not be able to see clearly. :D

Thank you, everyone, for sharing photos. :)

OMG, you took amazing detailed pics, hopemax! Thank you! :)

Going to need that Alice character cluster pin....possibly a window to Neverland (if there is a Chesie in there)

Thank you so much to everyone posting all of the previews.....pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back