• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
After hearing King Louie's announcement Aurora leaves her bags with the assistants after taking out a few items that should prove to be handy and accepts her DFI Kit. Aurora, as much as she wants to look inside takes a moment to look at Simba's body. She is sad that this has happened and decides to contact her owl and other forrest friends to take fresh flowers to Nala. After a moment of silence Aurora is ready to bring the murderer to justice. Aurora puts on some gloves and starts looking for clues on Simba's body. Aurora already wonders if Simba's death is a result of a family feud.

Last edited:
OOC* I am still waiting on a few detectives to check in before moving on. Sorry for the delay. Also Stef will be joining us as Chessie and as a regular player since it is still so early and everyone has not checked in. For those who have never played before I try to post once in the morning and once in the afternoon when I can. I will post tonight(japan time) before I go to bed.

its-tough-to-be-a-bug_alt.jpg

*In the Bug's Life Theater King Louie is whistling and dancing on the stage as he waits for a few more detectives to arrive. He is glad to see those detectives that have already arrived spreading out and looking for clues.*
"Hey all you cool cats and kittens I just got word on my first suspect. It seems Scar has an alibi. He and Sher Khan were spotted in Asia area by one of the CMs at the time of death of Simba. Not sure if that helps, but the more we rule out the closer we get. Keep on looking."

Figment picks up his DSi kit from the chief's assistants and arranges for a few necessary items to be brought over from the Imagination Institute to the Animal Kingdom Lodge so he can stay with the rest of the detectives. With the logistics out of the way Figment heads over to the stage to check out the blood stains.

"I wonder where the primary crime scene is?"

Tink follows the trail of blood out of the discovery area not realy paying atention to where she is going, she does notice that the blood drops are getting bigger. she knows she is on the right trail. she sends a text to the others to let them know she is on the right track and it seems to be heading out of the area to camp minnie and mickey.

Last edited:
A pair of exit doors for the theater suddenly burst open. Anyone who looks up fast enough will catch a carpet and monkey gusting into the theater at a high speed and streaking quickly to the other side of the theater where they bang into the far wall and collapse into a heap on the floor.

Last edited:
Archimedes watches with a scowl on his face as a blur o blue and fur burst through the room. These shenanigans are sure to cause trouble for the rest of the group.

Pascal finally makes his way to the monkeys for his micro kit and hands over his luggage to the monkeys. Pascal then looks in all directions with his excellent vision for any clues.

Last edited:
Pluto sniffs around hoping to find a scent possibly left behind by the murderer. He decides to follow after Tink and the blood smears to see if he can find out where the crime was committed or where the head is.

SW is horrified to see a headless lion! "Oh no!! Poor lion! Who is it??", she asks. "SIMBA!!!??!?!", Snow White faints.

Last edited:
Pascal tries to keep up with Tink and Pluto but he seems to be at a disadvantage as pluto bounds away and tink vanishing in a flash of light. eventually he will catch up with them.

Tink sees pascal tring to catch up so she flies back and sprinkles some pixie dust on him, grabs his paw and they fly to the lodge, where pluto is sniffing around at the doors to the theater. they go in together and start looking around.

Pluto is glad to have Tink and Pascal there as they are searching the theatre. The more eyes the better. Not to mention he's starting to feel nervous as he feels the head must be near.

Her eyes adjusting to the darkened theater tink sees a shape out of the ordinary and tells Pluto to find the light switch. as the lights come on, Tinks eyes widen and she gasps in horror at the sight before her....
pin54738

Pascal jumps on pluto to keep him company as he sees he is scared and with pluto looking forward and pascal at the rear nothing will be missed.

pluto and pascal.jpg

Last edited:
Tink sees pluto with mike and pacal on top of him looking to where she is pointing at the center of the stage. She watches as they turn white at the sight of a single spear in the center with the head of Simba mounted on it.
As the shock starts to wear off tink leaps into action whipping out her phone and calling King Louie and sending a text to the other detectives that the primary crime scene has been found and it was not a pretty sight. Once that has been taken care of she tells mike to put up the crime scene tape, pascal to close down the attratction and pluto to start checking out the rest of the building to look for clues. Looking at them sitting there, not moving yet she flies over and tugs on plutos tail to snap him out of it.

Back