• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
after getting over the shock of the horrible sceen Pascal listens to Tink and dashes towards the entrance to the festival of the lion king. Pascal decides to draw a picture to ward people from entering and changed his colour to an orangey red and stand on his hind legs so that no one misses him.

pascal.jpg

Last edited:
Basil makes his way to the where the rest of the group has assembled. He quietly makes a few notations in his journal and begins to examine the stage area.

*Suddenly the air around the detectives vibrates as a grin, two eyes, and the outline of a pink cat, which quickly becomes solid, appear out of nowhere. Floating in air, the Cheshire Cat grins at the detectives who seem strangely upset about something.*

Chessie (addressing the whole group of detectives): 'Looking for something ... ?'

Snow White sees two eyes and a grin and screams in horror!! She just fainted earlier and does not need to faint again! "Chessie!! Don't scare us like that! Poor Simba is dead and his head has been chopped off! We are all here to look for poor Simba's head and for any clues to the murder."

After crashing into the wall, Abu untangles himself from Carpet and attempts to walk towards where the others are gathered. Still reeling from the impact he instead wobbles and then plops back down while he waits for the room to stop spinning. Meanwhile, Carpet merely shakes off some dust and then floats over to Abu to make sure he's ok.

*Chessie nods in acknowledgment of what Snow White has said. He glances around once, taking note of both where they are and the grisly crime scene.*

Chessie (to nobody in particular): 'I know people want to get ahead in life, but I think that this is taking the concept a bit too literally ... . Besides, why would some people want an extra head when they don't even use the one they've got on their shoulders in the first place ... ?'

*Chessie quickly disappears and reappears, hovering above the ground so as not to contaminate the crime scene, closer to the gruesome remains, hoping that he might find something if he can get a closer look.*

*Having recieved a message from Tink,King Louie swings into Chief mode and sends a message back.*

===TINK--SINCE YOU ARE AN INSPECTOR I WILL LEAVE YOU IN CHARGE OF THE PRIMARY SCENE WHILE I AND A FEW OTHERS CLEAR UP THIS SECONDARY SCENE.***ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE DETECTIVE ALICE WILL NOT BE JOINING US THIS CASE. IF ANYONE SPOTS ANYTHING LET ME KNOW. ====

lionness.jpg

*Just as detectives are taping off the primary scene aVERY angry Nala enters from backstage.*

"What is this???Who is responsible? Is it you fairy? I will pluck your wings right off if you are the one resonsible for Simba's death. Also our daughter Kiara is missing. When I get my paws on who is responsible....RROOOOARRRR!!!" *Any detectives present begin to shake in fear.*

OOC*Ok everyone..almost all are checked in so we will begin our first minimum post period here. You will need 3 in the next 48 hours. Also during that period our first clue will be found by one of you so keep an eye on your PM boxes.

As Archimedes finishes going through his belongings, he receives a message from that annoying pixie mosquito. He checks it begrudgingly and ignores the request for backup. He hops down from the hoot he has been perched on and begins walking underneath all the seats in the theater in case anyone running out might have dropped something. He finds a lot of pink gooey substances stuck to the bottom of chairs, but doubts that this many could have been left by one killer.

Basil steadies himself and speaks quickly to Nala to try to keep the situation from becoming volatile.

"No, wait. Please. We are all here to try to find the culprit of this tragic and dastardly deed. We are also shocked and upset at such a loss. Please, let us try to help..."

At that moment Basil notices something odd about the pool of blood directly underneath Simba's head. At first he thought it might be the blood coagulating into a solid mass, but he thinks 'no, that's not right'. He momentarily forgets the potential danger of the distraught lioness glaring down at him from 4 stories up (from his perspective, at least) and quickly rushes over to the spot that has captured his attention. He dons gloves from his bag and reaches down to inspect the curious glob. He picks it up, studies it for a moment and turns to the group.

"Fur. And it's hard to tell if it belongs to Simba, or someone else. This might just be our first clue."

Last edited:
Mike grabs the fur off Basil, sniffs it and says 'It smells like a... a...'

Mike trembles with fear and gives Basil the fur back and looks worryingly at the rest of the group.....

Tink recieves her message from king Louie she lets the others know what he said and continues her search when NALA comes into the room. Tink quickly flies up out of the way and tries to reassure her that they are the good guys and are on the hunt for the killer. She lets her in on what they do know, that scar and his henchmen are not suspects at this time as they were in another area at the time of death. Nala calms down and allows the detectives to continue their work. Tink asks Basil to bag and tag the clue and to get it off to the dsi crime lab. The others are to contine looking for clues.

Snow White tries not to be very scared of Nala. She tries to calm Nala down but it's not working. Snow White texts all the detectives with this message: "Nala said Kiara is missing! We are at the attraction where Simba was found."

Pluto begins walking around the edge of the scene trying to see if there are any clues out here. Seeing that Basil and Mike have found some fur he goes over there and takes a sniff too.

"Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking Mike?" he wonders.

His tail wags as he waits for the others to respond.

*Chessie glances over from examining the crime scene as a clearly-upset Nala enters and informs the detectives that Kiara is missing.*

Chessie: 'Nala, really. Simba already has lost his head over this; do you really need to lose yours also, although right now, you only are losing it in the figurative sense ... . Losing anything else will not bring the missing back; you need to keep your head and let us do our job ... and speaking of which ... '

*Chessie's voice trails off as Basil finds and bags the first clue.*

Chessie: 'We just may have found our first clue, for what it's worth.'

Pascal decides that the crime sceen is fully blocked off and no one will try and enter with his menising picture at the entrance so he goes and finds Mike to help him translate for him. Pascal is wondering where mike has got to.

Aurora walks over ot Nala who has calmed down a bit since all of the detectives have told her why everyone is here. Aurora asks Nala "Did you recieve the flowers I sent?" You said Kiara is missing? Can you tell me more? When was the last time you saw her? Was she upset? Let's go outside and get you some water and we can talk. I's not good for you to stay in here."

Aurora and Nala go outside and Aurora takes Nala's Statement.

Pascal jumps on mikes head and askes him to go and talk to Nala on his behalf..... they walk over and pascal wispers questions in to mikes ear which mike relays them back to Nala.

Last edited:
Nala ROARS!!! and mike and pascal make a speedy exit to let any one else interview Nala if they dare. Pascal and Mike decide to check around the outside of the building to see if they can find any more clues.

Snow White slowly goes up to Nala. She tells Nala that if she calms down, they can find Kiara and the killer a lot faster. Nala cooperates and gives her statement to Snow White. Snow thanks her and then finishes adding the statement onto the iPhone Police Database for Chief King Louie to read later.

Back