• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

*eeyore wonders if his disguise is good enough to blend with the tourists.

603_thumb.gif

"hopefully they'll just think i'm a moving pot of flowers while i try to figure out who took Kiara and where..."

Pluto picks up Mike and Pascal with his mouth and tosses them on his back and starts running towards the door. "Where should we go he asks?"

Snow White follows Chief Louie's directions. She joins Eeyore and the other detectives to go look for clues.

Last edited:
Basil realizes that not only will it take him a long time to cover any ground on foot, he might get accidentally stepped on by the throngs of tourists. Not to mention being captured and disposed of as a "pesky rodent" found in the park. He gives Archimedes a call to see if he could hitch a ride and search from aloft.

Seeing that he is not needed, Abu plops himself on one of the theater benches while the others take care of the crime scene. As he sits there he tries to listen to the conversation inbetween nodding off. At one point he thinks he over hears that Kiara is missing so sensing a chance to get out of the stuffy theater he grabs Carpet and bolts out into some fresh air.

As Snow White and the detectives go out the door, she sees Abu and Carpet. "Abu! Carpet! Over here!", she cries. Everyone waits for Abu and Carpet to arrive, which only took about five seconds. ;) All the detectives decide to search the AK park in pairs or in groups of 3. Snow White is going to search the north end of the park. "Does anyone want to join me in searching the north side of AK?", she asks the group of detectives and waits for an answer.

Abu decides to stay nearby and search around and in the tree of life first for Kiara. He directs Carpet to go to the top of the tree and make circles around it slowly going lower with each circle. Abu calls out repeatedly "Ah-ooooo" at the tree and listens for any responses. The tree is huge so it takes a long time to search the tree. The last loop around has the duo ending roughly where the exited. Just as Abu and Carpet are about to leave for another area, Abu hears Snow call out to them. Having no idea where to go next, Abu decides to go with Snow for the time being.

Having not heard a peep from Mike and Pascal on his back Pluto makes an executive decision to head towards the Asia part of the park. He sheepishly thinks to himself that maybe there are some clues hidden in and around the Expedition Everest ride as that's his favorite ride in the park. Hoping to avoid Guests as much as possible he looks at Tink and kindly asks "Can we get some fairy dust.... Pleeeeaasseeee"

Tink gets dressed into something that will allow her to blend into the crowd. Then she spies Basil awaiting archimedes and comes up with a plan. she flies over to basil and sprinkles him with pixie dust, takes his hand and away they go searching for clues. Tink spies pluto and cant resist his puppydog eyes and sprinkles that group with pixie dust as well. then she makes a quick detour to pixie hollow to stock up on more dust and gets her ear plugs as well just in case.
pin44885

OOC: Is the KILLER FEMALE?

Last edited:
*Chessie nods in acknowledgment that this crime scene is more than finished and that it's past time for the detectives to spread out and search the park. He hangs back for a few minutes as he watches the other detectives divide themselves up into groups and move on, noting who has gone on with whom. At the present time, he decides to ignore King Louie's advice/direction and search on his own; he quietly fades out to invisible and heads out into the park in a direction unknown to the other detectives.*

Smiling at getting the pixie dust from Tink, Pluto sets out with the others on his back towards Expedition Everest in hopes of finding more clues. Getting higher in the air he is amazed at just how cool the mountain looks from up here and hopes the others are enjoying the view while also looking for things that seem out of the ordinary.

Basil notices that Tink has grabbed earplugs and thinks about asking for a pair, but figures his ears would be too big for the variety she uses. He remembers that he has cotton stashed in his detective bag and would suffice for earplugs in a pinch.

"We need to figure out where to begin our particular search. I was thinking about combing the safari area and see if we can find any residents with a missing patch of fur."

*As detectives begin to leave Chief Louie stays to get any further details from the scene or Nala.*

"Hey Queen Nala, you got any bananas. My brain does better thinking when my stomachs not a shrinking."

OOC*A Pm has been sent to get us going a bit more so keep an eye on the PM boxes. Also Mr. Incredible is now a VIP if he joins the game. Finally your first posting period is up and I will do a count tonight.

Mike had dozed off on the back of Pluto and seeing as he was not awake there was nobody to translate for Pascal.

Mike is excited by the prospect of going on the Expedition Everest ride and thus is slightly distracted from the primary purpose of going to the Asia section.

'Anybody smell Noodles' he says.

After taking a few moments to think to himself, Mike jumps off the back of Pluto with his clipboard in hand and shouts..

mike_wazowski.jpg

'I've got it, it must be the noodle monster.. Or maybe the monster just likes Noodles... Maybe I haven't got it.. Oh.'

Mike gets back on top of Pluto with Pascal and lazily points infront of him, 'Let's look over there he said, I don't think we checked those garbage cans..'

On the way over to the garbage cans not far from Expedition Everest in search of more clues that may have been disposed of by the murderer.... Mike notices a large amount of the public begin to hurridly make their way over to the Asia area hoping to beat the queues and get on the first ride of the day.

Mike puts Pascal on top of the garbage can and tells him to have a look inside...

Mike continues to gaze at everest about 40 meters away and visualises the big drop and seeing the Yeti. He ponders wether he can persuade the other two to hop on whilst there are minimal queues...

Tink thinks searching the safari area is a good idea so she grabs Basils hand and they fly off. Flying low enough to see the animals yet high enough to stay out of the way, they look at each animal.

OOC: wally is the killer female?

Upon arriving at Expedition Everest, Pluto's group sees a large crowd of guests gathered outside the attraction. They seem upset and are complaining to a AK Cast Member. Pluto goes over to find out what is going on.

CM explains-It seems that the Yeti has disappeared and guests are complaining that the ride just isn't as fun without the Yeti.

Pluto's group decides to explore the Yetis cave where they found a hastily written note in large letters and signed by the Yeti.

NOTE*

Xlivi mw e aer gsqmrk erh M hsrx aerx xsglsswi wmhiw ws Ma piezmrk yrxmp mxw szir5.--YETI

Pluto quickly gets out a pin and paper and starts deciphering. Taking a shot in the dark he guesses that the E decodes to an A and goes from there. After a few minutes of hard work he figures out what the note says.

"There is a war coming and I don't want to chose sides so I'm leaving until it's over" -- YETI

Pluto doesn't like the sound of this at all. Hopefully some of the other detectives can find some other clues to make this all make sense.

Tink arrives at expidition everest as pluto decodes the note from the yeti. "Good Job Pluto!" Tink pats pluto on the head and gives him a meaty bone to chew on. It sounds like there will be some kind of power struggle, maybe a "king of the Jungle" war so to speak. Tink wants to ask the CM when the yeti was found to be missing and if there are any clues in the ride itself.

Despite the missing Yeti, Mike decides there is still a good reason to hop on the ride, he pick up Pascal and gets in to the cart.

For some reason they are the only two people riding.

'Gees, is this Yeti really that popular. I normally close my eyes on this ride, I didn't even notice him!'

Figment tries to keep a low profile around the park but the fact that he is away from Epcot is attracting some attention. He wants to get down to business so heads towards less crowded areas to see what he can find.

"I don't want to go off alone but it seems everyone else has grouped up."

Back