• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Pascal loved the roller coaster(looking for clues) but he was a little small and ended up hanging on for dear life but would like to go on again at the end of this so called war that is coming. Pascal reminds Mike and Pluto about the crime sceen at hand and decides to go visit the CM...

Pluto starts to ponder what exactly the note means. He thinks about what Tink said may be possible. Especially since the real King of the Jungle, Simba, has wound up dead. He starts pacing back and forth with his head down in reverent thought. "Hopefully the other detectives will find some more clues soon"

Aurora recieves a text from Pluto about the Yeti's note and starts to ponder. Aurora sends a text to figment. **Hey I heard you headed off alone - Eeyore and I are searching for clues in Africa. You should come join us. We are going to be taking one of the Safaris to see how the animals here are acting and to see if anyone knows anything about Kira's disapearance.** She waits for his reply.

Figment gets Aurora's text and lets her know he's heading over to join them at the safari.

"Checking out the Safari is a good idea. We need to talk to the other animals."

Archimedes arrives to the LK theatre and as he settles into an empty room, decides to check his PFiPhone... A few missed calls and texts. Oh well, couldn't be too important. He sees that Louie has instructed the detectives to go out and search, but pays no attention to searching alone. He heads over to the tallest mountain he can find and stumbles across some broken train track. He settles down on this just as an almost empty train comes along occupied by some fellow detectives. *What a terrible time to be having fun... there's a murderer about* He goes down to the queue area to find some other detectives discussing a note found in the attraction. Apparently the Yeti has gone missing. Archimedes is not surprised by the news of the missing Yeti, as it seems the Yeti enjoys taking large leaves of absence from his post as of late. But the mention of a war does peak an interest.

OOC*Sorry I passed over the Ye/No question--twice if you can believe it. Old eyes --that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.LOL

*Back at The LKT with Nala, Chief Louie with his charms has gotten just a little more info. So he messages the others before heading out into the park himself.*

TEXT*

NALA REMEBERED THE DISTINCT SCENT OF A FEMALE WHEN SHE WAS LOOKING FOR KIARA. I'M ON MY WAY TO EVEREST, I THINK THERE IS MORE THERE THAN HAS BEEN FOUND.

*Chessie's iPhone vibrates, indicating two text messages. He checks the phone and finds out about both the message that Pluto has found near Everest and that Nala has remembered that she detected the scent of a female. He decides to join up with the other detectives near Everest, who still are discussing what the newly-decoded message could mean. Everyone looks up in surprise as the Cheshire Cat unexpectedly appears behind them, still hovering in the air.*

Chessie: 'So now we have an involuntarily missing lion and a voluntarily missing Yeti ... . I think we need to be careful otherwise we might get taken for a ride on this one ... .'

*Chessie's grin widens as he peers closer to Pluto to take a closer look at the original note.*

Basil asks Tink to forward the security camera picture that Louie had sent to her cellphone earlier. He takes a look at it again:

ScarShereKhanSabor.jpg

Even though Scar and Shere Khan were not at the scene of the murder, I think we need to question them. I'd also like to question the cheetah in the picture and ask about any tensions brewing in the park. The talk about an upcoming war is most troubling.

Pluto likes Basils idea and barks at him to ask if he would like to join up and run over to where those three are to ask them questions. He really thinks that the Cheetah in that picture might have a good piece of the puzzle that the detectives need in order to help sew this whole thing together. Hopefully since he still has some of Tink's dust on him he can get over there quickly, with Basil, to get as much out of them as they can.

Tink thinks: HMMM a female killer, well the female part points directly to the killer but the fur is probably assosiated with someone or thing close to her. she flies into the mountian to get a good look at the yeti's lair.

Before she flies off for the mountain, Basil looks to Tink for a recharge.
images

"My fine, fair pixie friend, could we trouble you for some more of that extraordinarily useful pixie dust? Then after, Pluto and I can fly over to the Safari area and try to locate these three. Or anyone else who might have heard or seen something related to the events in this picture."

Last edited:
I am sorry Basil, you, along with Pluto, Pascal, and Mike are needed here to search for more clues, this scene is not yet cleared and louie is on his way here. Aurora, Figment, and Eyeore are headed over to the safari area to talk to the animals there. tink sends the message to stay at everest to Mike, Pluto, and Pascal before they go dashing off leaving the mountain unattended.

Snow White hears her cell phone ringing. She checks her phone and finds a text from Tink that something has been found at Everest. Snow White tells Abu about the text but he's busy doing stuff. "Abu! Where are you? The detectives have found a clue at Everest. We should go there. Shall we go on Carpet? If you do not want to come, I can go alone..."

Basil replies to Tink, "Very well. Let's begin searching. Hopefully we and the others can find more leads as to the nature of what is becoming a very bizarre case." He reaches again for his handy hand lens and begins looking anew.

Last edited:
Hearing Tink's words Pluto darts off through the que line to see if he can find anything in there. Hopefully since there hasn't been many guests through the line any evidence that might turn up could be untouched. Hopefully Louie will show up soon to give some more direction.

Tink Texts Snow White and Abu asking if they could Join the team at the safari area to talk with the animals there as Abu would be a big help there as well as snow white as the animals love her. Tink gets back to looking at the areas in the mountain that the yeti liked to hang out in.

*Chessie shakes his head in amusement at the antics of the other detectives. However he agrees with King Louie, that there might be more to be found in Everest itself.*

Chessie (to nobody in particular): 'What would possibly make a Yeti leave his home?'

*Chessie quickly disappears and reappears in the Yeti's cave. Blinking his eyes quickly to adjust them to the dim light, he can see that this crime scene has been severely compromised - the first three detectives on the crime scene left foot prints everywhere. And among the footprints left by the Yeti, a dog, a chameleon, and a monster, Chessie can make out the small prints of ... what looks like a lion cub.*

Chessie (in a text sent out to the other detectives): I THINK I FOUND LITTLE LION PAW PRINTS ... OR MAYBE THE PRINTS ARE JUST LYING ... IN THE YETI'S CAVE. IN ANY CASE, IT'S WORTH INVESTIGATING, DON'T YOU THINK?

*Chessie continues investigating the cave, from an elevated point of view so as not to disturb the scene, while waiting for the other detectives to join him.*

Snow White finally gets Abu's attention and says something about Everest and animals. Abu pulls out a map and studies it carefully then turns it around right side up. He looks again at it then gets Snow's attention. He points at Everest and makes a circle with his paw and shakes his head No. Then he points to Rafikki's planet and then flashes a five finger palm at her multiple times and then points to a few of the animals near Rafikki's. He then waits for her response.

3835672530_5c28cda4c2_z.jpg

*Arriving at Expedition Everest, Chief louie gathers the detectives that are there around.*

"I just got a message from Chessie. He is up in the Yeti's cave and has found signs of Kiara. We need to all head up there in the next train. Do not enter the cave as we don't want to disturb the footprints there."

*With that Louie leads the group to the next available train.*

OOC*Have done a count and one you didn't make it. Will send notice to that person before bed tonight. However, a NEW post count will start here in the meantime. 4 in 48 hours.

Mike is very excited about the prospect of another go on Everest!

'It's a good job I haven't had my breakfast yet' he jokes.

''On a more serious note, there are footprints?'' *GULP* 'I don't like this much anymore...'

Pluto starts shaking at the idea of going up into the Yeti's cave. He hopes that whoever might have been there earlier isn't there anymore and won't come back. "We would all be trapped in that cave. But at least we'll all be together." He thinks. He follows King Louie onto the train and waits for the others.

Doubtful of the perfect operation of this "train," Archimedes heads over to the outside of the cave to meet up with the others when they arrive. While he's seen the trains in operation, he just doesn't feel that it should work properly, and certainly doesn't trust it. He takes off and follows the track a bit, looking for the entrance to the cave, and is sure not to enter per the chief's orders.

Back